Bellazon

Iulia Cirstea
Thumbnail

AbbeyRoad

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Jem6! Flower%20for%20you.gif

August 5. On the set. Hopefully for another editorial...

post-86567-0-1446094235-45545_thumb.jpg post-86567-0-1446094235-82047_thumb.jpg post-86567-0-1446094236-31439_thumb.jpg

And last but not least, Iulia is going to make her debut in film industry! :ddr: Here you are the poster of "Kyra Kyralina".

post-86567-0-1446094234-96578_thumb.jpg

According to IMBD, the film will be released in September, 4 in Romania. The same source says it's the first movie for Iulia. And considering the name of her character is "Chiralina", I guess she must be the star of the film...

^ Actually she had a part in a movie called "Werewolf: The beast among us". It's from 2012. According to Imdb, it is a different Iulia Cirstea in that movie, but it's actually her. Anyway, she had a small part there, while now she is one of the main characters.

from the movie:

UBPyOfvS.jpg

behind the scenes:

qu3o0pt9.jpg

Thank you to all of you, buddies!

Syria, her face in the HQ poster of "Kyra Kyralina" is simply :wub2: . And thanks for the info about "Werewolf". I had no idea about that movie (horror and sci fi are not my favorite film genres). IMDB is not always accurate but I must admit that her surname is misspelled in several websites where she's mentioned as "Carstea" instead of "Cirstea".

Jem6, I love the screenshots. Thank you! Flower%20for%20you.gif

Sanja, thanks for pics. The second and the fourth photo :wub2: :wub:

• 2 weeks later...