• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 19.7.2017 at 9:19 AM, Bellazon12 said:

. Valentina Zelyaeva is isolated? I am a huge fan of her. When i check her instagram i also can see some models's like on her i follow. So i look through her instagram and She posts contents of Natasha Poly due to that i used to see Natasha's like and comment. A few years ago, she is familiar with Natasha Poly but recently at least from 2016 she doesn't post her and they can't folloe them each other. I think They unfollow each other. Other than Natasha, Jeisa Chiminazzo and Fabiana Semprebom also used to like and comment but they dont follow valentina zelyaeva and i think they unfollowed. Even  lonneke engel also was familiar with Val (they together made organic products) but lonneke engel and Val doesnt follow each other. I think Val's old friends are jealousy on Val. B/C Val is so pretty and beautiful that they do that. When they are with Val, Val is way more beautiful and prettier than them. So they have a jealousy on her. So Val is isolated. I know why they do this but actually When they and Val are took in pictures Val makes them octoposes. VAL IS ENOUGH GORGEOUS TO DO THAT. HAHA

High! This is only my third post here, and that shows that I am much more interested in other topics than in the world of fashion and models, but Valentina Zelyaeva is a very exception... like 'Bellazon12' I am a huge fan of Valentina too. Not only because of her outstanding beauty, but much more because of her lovely personal characteristics - I think that she is a very natural, straightforward, warm-hearted, sensitive and helpful person. A wonderful, gentle and charming woman. And a very romantic soul too. Absolutely gracious! Not to forget her fasinating creative skills, her sense for beauty and aesthetic... alltogether very typical and characteristic escpecially for women born in the zodiak of Libra. She therefore is ideally suited to the job as a model... was quasi born to be a model! The luxury fashion of Ralph Lauren presented by Valentina Zelyaeva - that's aesthetic on the highest level! The results of all the RL foto shootings are allways fascinating - one foto more beautiful than the other... alltogether a true eye candy! A great achievement and a great success...  and no one will be able to take that from her. But in recent times attentive observers like 'Bellazon12' and others seem a little bit concerned about some changes in Valentinas life, her lifestyle and her surroundings. For me too it was very astonishing to see that on her Instagram page the number of her followers is decreasing in a totally abnormal manner... it's the first time for me to see such a odd thing. But I can hardly believe that friends of her are unfollowing her to such an extent because of jealousy. I am much more concerned about her intention to make a philosophy of life her own, which totally contradicts her personality and her character. It might be possible that this is a much more plausible reason that many friends of her are too much irritated about that.

It's hard to believe that Val is bragging about herself und thus is irritating many other models... women born in the zodiak of Libra are known for their calmness and distinct need for harmony. Friends of her showed repeatedly a very high regard for her empathy, sensitivity, cheerfulness and harmony... and all this should suddenly be completely different? Impossible! She is working as a fashion model for nearly 15 years, maybe that now she is going to reorientate herself and therefore retreats a little bit from public life... maybe to the dissatisfaction of her friends, and as a result they are now trying to put pressure on her in a very unfairly way. But I do hardly believe that. I think that far more serious is the fact that Val seems intending to practice yoga more and more beyond the usual extent... extension exercises and breathing exercises are very ok, but the rest is higly questionable and would inevitably bring fundamental changes to her life an her relationships. But I hope that she does not make that mistake... I wish her all the best - she's such a lovely and nice person!

Ok. Val is also ma muse. But now her unfollowers are growing anyway i just wanna discuss her dating. As far as i know she used to date with japanes brazilian and then luise borges or bortes. At least 3 years ago she dated luise but now he hooks up with sofia resing who is a brazilian model. I think she is faling her date too. I am so sad. If guys know why many models unfollow her plz show me the reason.  Just ask natasha poly in instagram's DM

Bellazon12, I think that such very risky statements about her private life and her dating behaviour do not lead to the desired explanation about the growing number of unfollowers... almost 7000 within the space of a few weeks. It is much more likely that one of her latest marketing campaigns may have displeased thousends of her followers...  in my point of view her latest Vogue Russia July 2017 cover story seems to be the most appropriate explanation. A natural Russian beauty emigrated to the USA and pursued a career in the modelling business, even to the joy of thousands of fellow countrymen, but now is praising the american way of life, declares herself as a fan and follower of Barack Obama and is now presenting herself to the orthodox Russians as a fan of Yoga and Buddhist spirituality. Maybe that thousands of Russian followers are therefore feeling a little bit disappointed and offended. What I am asking myself is whether she really wanted to do so or simply had been instrumentalised for special interests.  I found that very unfortunate. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...