Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Hi meloni_xmy,

Thank you for all the great pictures. Do you know a website or forum where I can find information about who designed Nathalias clothes?

Hi I think she often wears Dior and Louis Vuitton,dont't you think so?

And Stella McCartney, Givenchy & Acne, she once said in an interview.
I just saw on Instagram @Supernova that there is a chance to visit Maison Dior.Louis Vuitton or Mc Cartney through auction do you know something more?

I just saw on Instagram @Supernova that there is a chance to visit Maison Dior.Louis Vuitton or Mc Cartney through auction do you know something more?

I know @lenaperminova since a long time and happy she found herself in this important philanthropic endeavour - saving children's lives. Money should't stand in a way of children and life saving surgeries. It's my pleasure to join Lena's efforts and save little Ulyana from my hometown Nizhniy Novgorod. The surgery is urgent, so our instagram auction will start today. In the next 7 days I will present for auction lots from 7 different brands. All eyes on @sos_by_lenaperminova #givenchy #stellamccartney #dior #louisvuitton #repossi #ulyanasergeenko #tomford

instagram@natasupernova

You can find more details on @sos_by_lenaperminova‘s instagram page.

meet Ulyana, she is 4 and she suffers from a very complicated form of the congenital heart disorder and needs urgent surgery to renew her heart valve and artery. Together with @lenaperminova we joined forces to raise money to save Ulyana. I have put together inviting lots andexciting experiences for @sos_by_lenaperminova instagram auction. Come and see, may be you want to spoil yourself or indulge someone youlove. This will help us to save this child.

post-47851-0-64823000-1443416675_thumb.j

instagram@natasupernova

I met amazing young @UNICEF leaders today to discuss the #GlobalGoals. They were the lucky ones to have a sneak preview of #Elbi. For those of you in UK and US be ready to download it at the App Store. We launch it this Tuesday!

fQVpjOy3.jpg

instagram@natasupernova

5BK6q0bP.jpg Ah1K2cTv.jpg YmU88ESD.jpg K6pro8CR.jpg

instagram@trinitylaurel @ktinawelch @almozza, twi@UNICEFmedia

Little Actions, Big Difference: Natalia Vodianova unveils Elbi.com

written by Julia Wiklander

On Saturday I had the opportunity to get a sneak introduction of Elbi – Natalia Vodianova’s new platform and app for micro-philanthropy.

Elbi enables you to “volunteer small moments of your time and give without breaking the bank”. The new app was launched at the Clinton Global Initiative today – with the aim of making it easy and accessible to do good in your everyday life, and to increase global connectivity with organizations that make a difference.

In this interview with Natalia Vodianova, she explains what Elbi is and her hopes for change by 2030.

The Elbi app is available on iOS and can be downloaded from the App Store in the U.S. and the UK.

http://girlsglobe.org/2015/09/28/little-actions-big-difference-natalia-vodianova-unveils-elbi-com/