Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

21 OCTOBER 2011 | BELLE DU SEIGNEUR | 3 COMMENTS

According to the Stealth Media Group, “Belle du Seigneur” will premiere on November 3 at 1pm in Santa Monica for the American Film Market. This is an annual global industry film showcase where producers and distributors license films. The screenings are not open to the public and this is not considered the red carpet premiere of the film. It’s simply the first screening of the film to potential buyers in hopes of finding a distribution deal. Let’s hope that the screening goes well so we can find out when it might get a release in theatres!

http://www.jrmfansite.org/2011/10/1499

new screencaps from Belle du Seigneur...

This is so intriguingly, I can't wait for the premiere... any news about release date?

Hi :) there were already 2 premieres of Belle Du Seigneur: One on July 16, 2012 (but I don't know where it took place, I think it was in Luxembourg...) and one in Chichester (UK premiere) for the Chichester International film festival on August 17 and 18, 2012. In France, the premiere will take place in January 2013, and in September 2012 for Moscow. No info about the date for USA and other countries yet...

new screencaps from Belle du Seigneur...

This is so intriguingly, I can't wait for the premiere... any news about release date?

Hi :) there were already 2 premieres of Belle Du Seigneur: One on July 16, 2012 (but I don't know where it took place, I think it was in Luxembourg...) and one in Chichester (UK premiere) for the Chichester International film festival on August 17 and 18, 2012. In France, the premiere will take place in January 2013, and in September 2012 for Moscow. No info about the date for USA and other countries yet...

Hi, maryna :wave:

September 2012 for Moscow sounds great for me, I hope it will leaked asap :evil:

I hope Natalia would do the russian translation, I know, this is almost impossible, but that's would be perfect :)

Thank you for the info, maryna and marjolijn :grouphug:

Oh no... Natalia isn't Euphoria's face anymore :( they replaced her with Lara Stone: http://models-web.blogspot.be/2012/09/lara-stone-pour-calvin-klein-euphoria.html#links

I'm so disappointed, I like Lara but I think that, unlike Natalia, she doesn't suit to the fragrance image AT ALL! Natalia really was the perfect girl for it...