Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

here are some more pics (TFS) and why she is in Rio (http://www.madeinbrazil.typepad.com/):

What are Valentino Garavani and model Natalia Vodianova doing at a brunch for a fashion event in Rio? Bringing the attention of the international press (and suckers like myself), which probably would not be interested in covering Rio Summer if all it offered were Brazilian soap stars and local Vuitton-ed up socialites.

With international guests staying at the Fasano, super chic parties, and a few live concerts here and there, I have a feeling Rio Summer is destined to become the biggest free for all fashion event of the year.

she is in a top shape - unbelievable after three kids. how does she do that?

post-16717-1226013603_thumb.jpg

post-16717-1226013612_thumb.jpg

post-16717-1226013623_thumb.jpg

post-16717-1226013633_thumb.jpg

post-16717-1226013642_thumb.jpg

From style.com

It's a host showdown here in Rio de Janeiro. Carlos de Souza, of course, is mainly responsible for bringing the international fashion set - including Natalia Vodianova and his former employers Valentino Garavani and Giancarlo Giammetti - to the southern hemisphere for the Claro Rio Summer swimwear shows. But at the welcome party atop the Hotel Fasano on Wednesday night, Calvin Klein designer Francisco Costa claimed he ought to be in charge of the big decisions - like where he and friends Carlos Mota and Zani Gugelmann should sit for the intimate poolside Caetano Veloso concert. After all, Costa pointed out, he had recently won Brazil's biggest fashion honor. In the end though, it was Brazilian export Andrea Dellal, the London-based former model, who emerged as the host with the most, welcoming everyone back to her Avenue Vieira Souto apartment for endless Champagne and caipirinhas. "I love to show off this city," said the ever-gorgeous Dellal. "And I want to make sure everyone here loves it as much as I do." Mission accomplished. But she shouldn't plan on passing entertaining duties onto daughter Alice anytime soon. "I'm so not the hostess," said the socialite and part-time model with the partially shaved head. "I can barely make sure that I'm having a good time, much less worry for everyone else."

post-23203-1226058070_thumb.jpg

new make-up ad (so pretty!):

http://www.jalougallery.com/natalia-vodian...in-art-458.html

Natalia Vodianova, nouvelle ambassadrice Guerlain

La sublime Natalia Vodianova avait annoncé l'année dernière qu'elle mettait fin à sa carrière de mannequin. À 26ans, elle désire désormais s'occuper de ses 3 enfants.

Ces traits de poupée russe, ces yeux de chat couleur argent et cette troublante aura ont fait de Natalia le visage de ce début de millénaire.

Mais voilà, le nostalgique monde de la Mode n'arrive pas à faire le deuil de ce beauté hors du commun.

Rien étonnant alors que de voir Guerlain lui demander d'incarner la marque dès le printemps prochain. C'est en effet la « tsarine » qui sera l'égérie de la future campagne de publicité de la maison.

Modèle un jour... Vous connaissez la suite.

L.B