Bellazon

Genevieve Morton
Thumbnail

burti35

People.com >> http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2015/12/29/what-were-buying-genevieve-morton-shirt/

What We're Buying: Swimsuit Model Genevieve Morton's Go-To Tee

Have you bought anything you loved lately? In the People Style offices, the answer to that question is usually “Yes.” We love to share our absolute can’t-miss picks in our gallery, What We’re Loving Right Now — as well as Sports Illustrated model Genevieve Morton’s favorite T-shirt.

Genevieve Morton, Sports Illustrated model: “I love classic rock tees; one of my favorite places to shop and designer is Kelly Cole. I love the shirts by Kelly Cole because they are made from recycled vintage t-shirts and promote sustainability! Now, how cool is that?!”

Genevieve Morton was named one of the top 50 swimsuit models of all time by Sports Illustrated and has graced the cover of GQ magazine. Be sure to follow her on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for more stylish updates and the latest on her music!

sHUqmJoj.jpg