Bellazon

Sara Carbonero
Thumbnail

Theron

mayris Todo el día diciendo que mis nuevos vaqueros que hacen culo de norma duval son LO MÁS y zas! Mi querida @isabeljimenezt5 me hace esta fotito pa’ seguir con la coña. #quenohayhuevosdecolgarla??? #enrealidadpareceelculode8normasduval #todoporintentardesenredartelascadenas #igsemevadelasmanos #miraDONDEteHEetiquetadoPORgraciosillaISA #susadoro

CGfjiPY5.jpg

Today on Sara's blog:

An important subject was on Sara's mind this week as she spoke about the 'perfect image' everyone seems to be seeking. Today's post really made me happy, because it shows that Sara (and if not she, then who?) is not entirely happy with her body either. She posted this photo, where she shows us two of her "flaws".
Respect to Sara!

ydFZPEio.jpg

Today on Sara's blog:

An important subject was on Sara's mind this week as she spoke about the 'perfect image' everyone seems to be seeking. Today's post really made me happy, because it shows that Sara (and if not she, then who?) is not entirely happy with her body either. She posted this photo, where she shows us two of her "flaws".

Respect to Sara!

ydFZPEio.jpg

I guess her "flaw" is the scar that I barely can see in her arm (although it seems to be huge. I wonder how she got hurt like that). Apart from that, her skin tone is not uniform in the same area.

There is something curious about how people have different ideas about what a "flaw" is. I mean, if you ask me about her "flaw" in that picture, I wouldn't have mentioned the scar/the skin tone. For my liking, the worst thing is her hair. It's gorgeous in fact, but it's dyed in an unflattering way. Those lightened ends look really unnatural for her dark hair and her warm skin tone. The same picture and different "flaws" (depending on the viewer). I guess it's a good enough reason not to give much importance to other people's opinion. In the end, you can't please everybody.

For my liking, Carbonero is far away from my personal idea of beauty but it's good that she doesn't try to show a false image of herself (like certain models or actresses who claim they do nothing in order to enhance their beauty because they owe everything to genetics). <_<

I agree with you, Relie. It's a good initiative. But unlike you, I don't feel happy due to the fact she doesn't seem to be totally happy with her looks (maybe because she doesn't represent any kind of perfection to me). But I can understand what you was trying to say. :PinkCouture2:

Thanks for the last article. Flower%20for%20you.gif  By reading it, I understand she wrote about "flaws" in order to defend a workmate who is being teased due to her weight gain. I don't know Tania Llasera but I'm sure that nobody deserves being treated like that. I can't stand cruel comments about physical appearance. Everything makes sense now. You were right: respect to her!

By the way, Relie. Could you please show me the link to Sara's blog? For some reason, I couldn't find it. It would be an interesting opportunity (and maybe the only one for me) to know more about her work. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the last article. Flower%20for%20you.gif  By reading it, I understand she wrote about "flaws" in order to defend a workmate who is being teased due to her weight gain. I don't know Tania Llasera but I'm sure that nobody deserves being treated like that. I can't stand cruel comments about physical appearance. Everything makes sense now. You were right: respect to her!

By the way, Relie. Could you please show me the link to Sara's blog? For some reason, I couldn't find it. It would be an interesting opportunity (and maybe the only one for me) to know more about her work. Thanks in advance.

Here: http://sara-carbonero.blogs.elle.es/