Bellazon

Amelia Heinle
Thumbnail

Nefertiti

post-19430-0-1446095346-3417_thumb.jpg

Amelia Heinle (born March 17, 1973) is an American actress best known for her work on daytime soap operas.

From 1993-1995, she played the role of Stephanie "Steffi" Brewster on the soap opera Loving. She also played the character for two months in that show's short-lived spin off The City from November 1995 until January 1996. In 1994, she was nominated for a Soap Opera Digest Award for "Outstanding Female Newcomer".

Through the 1990s she appeared in many made for TV movies as well as a starring role in the 1999 Steven Soderbergh film The Limey as Peter Fonda's girlfriend.

In 2001, she returned to the world of daytime television, this time in the role of Mia Saunders on All My Children, the heretofore unknown half-sister of Liza Colby (Marcy Walker). Although she started as a front-burner character, her romantic pairing with Jake Martin (J. Eddie Peck) didn't work out because of the actor's exit from the show, and so Mia was limited to being a background character. In 2004, Heinle opted not to renew her contract with All My Children and left the show.

On March 21, 2005, Heinle joined the cast of the CBS soap opera The Young and the Restless, as Victoria Newman, replacing the popular Heather Tom in the role.

Heinle appeared in season 4, episode 20 of Ghost Whisperer entitled "Stage Fright" with real life husband, Thad Luckinbill, and fellow daytime drama actress Lesli Kay in April 2009.

Roles

* The Young and the Restless - Victoria Newman (#3) (March 21st, 2005 - Present)

* All My Children - Mia Saunders (July 19th, 2001 to June 15th, 2004)

* Earth vs. the Spider - Stephanie Lewis (2001)

* Sally Hemings: An American Scandal - Harriet Hemings (2000)

* Purgatory (film) - Rose / Betty McCullough (1999)

* The Limey - Adhara (1999)

* At Sachem Farm also known as Uncorked - Laurie (1998)

* Liar's Poker - Rebecca (1997)

* The City - "Steffi Brewster" (1995-1996)

* Loving - "Steffi Brewster" (1993-1995)

• 2 months later...

ahh glad to see that someone has made a thread for her. I think she's quite pretty. I like that blue eye brunette with big brows

she has a little something which makes her look different from the others. ;)

more pics please! :flower: