Bellazon

Gianne Albertoni
Thumbnail

Mascarasnake

:woot: Thanks for your effort, finally something new in this thread :flower:

She is one of my favorite brazilian models, I never understood why she didn`t become a "big name" in the fashion industry.

You're welcome! :heart: :heart: I used to look at her stuff and then I forgot about her up until recently. I was shocked to see she wasn't modeling anymore and that she didn't seem to have too much showing for her work! I recently emailed a friend who knows someone who has an account with Wireimage. They are, hopefully soon, going to be sending me some HQ/Unmarked photos of Gianne. Also, I am collecting as many photos as I can of Gianne by looking through Firstview and other sites. I have a bunch now, I just need to find the time to get them all posted. :wub: I need some help identifying some shows still, but I know a couple of people I can bug and when I get some of these other shows identified I'll go on Firstview and get the pictures for those too. ;)

:woot: Thanks for your effort, finally something new in this thread :flower:

She is one of my favorite brazilian models, I never understood why she didn`t become a "big name" in the fashion industry.

You're welcome! :heart: :heart: I used to look at her stuff and then I forgot about her up until recently. I was shocked to see she wasn't modeling anymore and that she didn't seem to have too much showing for her work! I recently emailed a friend who knows someone who has an account with Wireimage. They are, hopefully soon, going to be sending me some HQ/Unmarked photos of Gianne. Also, I am collecting as many photos as I can of Gianne by looking through Firstview and other sites. I have a bunch now, I just need to find the time to get them all posted. :wub: I need some help identifying some shows still, but I know a couple of people I can bug and when I get some of these other shows identified I'll go on Firstview and get the pictures for those too. ;)

Please bug them to help you :laugh:

Thanks!

Ooooo...THANK YOU for all of those. I believe those are from Boston Proper. I saw some of those on another website and they were labeled under Boston Proper. Gianne has 2 Yahoo groups, for anyone interested. Just type in Gianne's name and then put a comma and Yahoo and it should come up, under Google. There are lots of pictures of her on that site. :wave: