Bellazon

Alvaro Arbeloa
Thumbnail

Gonzalez Girl

Raise up the 10th Video

In order to promote its Facebook application, Real Madrid has published a video starring Kaka , Benzema, Arbeloa and Ozil. The first three are training hard in the weight room while Mesut Ozil trains virtually on the computer with the Fb applicationLevanta la decima that allows RMs fans to evolve in a virtual game where the goal is to become one of the eleven players of Real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJhpTtWDXz4..._embedded#at=56

• 3 weeks later...

Arbeloa: We can win in Nou Camp

Alvaro Arbeloa is confident that Real Madrid can extend their unbeaten streak in the league so far against Barcelona.

The two fierce rivals, who square off in the "El Clasico" derby on November 29, are currently just a point apart with Real just about shading it at the top of the table.

Despite Barca breathing down their necks, former Liverpool defender Arbeloa believes that his team are well equipped to raid all three points at the nemesis' backyard.

"It's obvious that winning in Barcelona would be a great satisfaction for all Madridistas," Arbeloa was quoted as saying by Madrid's official website.

"It would be very important to us because they are our main opponent in Spain.

"We all know what will happen if we win, especially at their stadium. We believe we can win and we hope to thrill the fans by doing so.

"We are very confident because we are doing a good job and working very hard. The match comes at a good time for both teams and I think it will be a real spectacle. We intend to showcase our own style and earn a good result.

"It will be a clash between two of the best teams in the world, each with their own style and characteristics. Each has their own weapons and options. It's hard to say which team is better. I side with mine, naturally, but things are very even as of today."

Despite Lionel Messi's goalscoring prowess in the derbies with the Argentine having already scored seven times against Real so far, Arbeloa insists that Jose Mourinho has not crafted any specific plan to nullify the Barca prodigy.

The Spain international added, "We have no anti-Messi or anti-missile plans. I'd rather none of their 18 men played.

"They are a great team. Messi, Xavi and Pedro was phenomenal the other day. Barcelona are an enormously competitive team. They have quality players that make a difference.

"Seriously, I want all of their best men on the pitch on Monday. I am confident we can defeat the best Barcelona."

Both outfits warmed up for their Monday clash by recording convincing victories in the Champions League during the week.