Bellazon

True Blood

Ophelia_Immortal

was a GREAT epi, but 1. would have rather had tara killed less brutally, course sookie has to have something taken from her each season :blink: , 2. the whole both vamps drinking from sookie, REALLY GUYS REALLY, 3. DID YOU HAVE TO KILL Laf BF Jes, COME ON PEOPLE, and 4. the Grave-yard scene was EPIC, LOVED ITTTTTTTTT, ready for next year.

Who the heck is Russell?! Do you guys mean REne? Like his ghost or whatever? Or is Russell the reverend? Or was he that king?!?!?!?! Oh snap! I just figured out who they dug out of the concrete! I'm so slow. hahaha. Now that Sookie ended it with both vamps though I'm thinking Alcide is next :cain: and I doubt Tara's really dead for sure. One of Sookie's vamps will probably save her and start a new love issue... but it would be nice to have her gone. With all the death she's seen in the past few seasons that scream when she saw Jesus was completely unnecessary..... and Jessica's a slut too now.... :no:

Can't wait for next season!!!

Who the heck is Russell?! Do you guys mean REne? Like his ghost or whatever? Or is Russell the reverend? Or was he that king?!?!?!?! Oh snap! I just figured out who they dug out of the concrete! I'm so slow. hahaha. Now that Sookie ended it with both vamps though I'm thinking Alcide is next :cain: and I doubt Tara's really dead for sure. One of Sookie's vamps will probably save her and start a new love issue... but it would be nice to have her gone. With all the death she's seen in the past few seasons that scream when she saw Jesus was completely unnecessary..... and Jessica's a slut too now.... :no:

Can't wait for next season!!!

Sookie is getting to be more Anita Blake with each epsiode. Form what i can tell, there is becomign elss and less resembelance to the book (not that that is a problem).

and yep, Ruseell was the king from season 3. so next season certainly looks like it is all about revenge. And i wonder though if Alcide will be real happy with Sookie for killing his girlfriend? yes they jsut broke up, but he does love her.

• 3 months later...
Sookie is getting to be more Anita Blake with each epsiode. Form what i can tell, there is becomign elss and less resembelance to the book (not that that is a problem).

and yep, Ruseell was the king from season 3. so next season certainly looks like it is all about revenge. And i wonder though if Alcide will be real happy with Sookie for killing his girlfriend? yes they jsut broke up, but he does love her.

Sookie had to KILL THAT BITCH!!! That was the 2nd time Debbie tried to kill her. What, was she gonna let her live so she could get another chance? :whistle: Not to mention she killed Tara, Sookie's best friend.

• 2 months later...

True Blood' scoop: Who's coming to Bon Temps in season 5?

Since the citizens of Bon Temps dropped like flies (RIP Jesus, Marnie, Nan, and possibly Tara) on True Blood‘s surprising finale, season 5 will introduce fresh meat and showcase some familiar faces. “There will be a very significant, strong, mysterious woman at the center of one of our main stories next year,” says co-executive producer Raelle Tucker. “That will be a very familiar and compelling character. It may be someone you’ve heard of before.” We will also once again visit the fairy world touched upon at the beginning of season 4. Says Tucker, “Season 5 will explore more fairies, new fairies, fairies in a way you haven’t really seen fairies. We will all, as well as Sookie, come to understand fairies more than in previous seasons.”

Scott Foley’s Patrick, who we met in the finale, will bring trouble to Terry (Todd Lowe) and Arlene (Carrie Preston). Says Tucker, “His arc has to do with Terry’s past coming back to haunt Bon Temps and Arlene and their life they’re trying to set up together.” The identity of the wolf seen growling at Sam (Sam Trammell) in the final moments will be revealed …quot; and, according to Tucker, is “someone you have never met before.” Tucker, who wrote the season finale, won’t confirm, though, if said werewolf is Alcide’s (Joe Manganiello) father, Jackson, who is featured in book 5 of Charlaine Harris’ Sookie Stackhouse novels. The unearthed King of Mississippi, Russell Edgington (Denis O’Hare), will be back. “Russell is not dead,” says Tucker. “It’s safe to assume the king of Mississippi is not gone for good.” Also look for former Fellowship of the Sun leader …quot; and now vampire …quot; Steve Newlin (Michael McMillian). Teases Tucker, “I will say that Steve’s reason for returning to Jason is not at all what you expect.”

Then there’s Sookie, who blew off three supernatural hunks to be alone. Fans of Eric (Alexander Skarsgård) and Sookie’s romance will be sad to know that her independent streak will continue next year. “While there will always be romance in Sookie’s life, Sookie at the moment is choosing herself over all of them,” reveals Tucker. “I think that will continue to play into season 5.“ At least there’s the potential for a new bromance …quot; or a Thelma & Louise-style fugitive friendship …quot; between Eric and Bill (Stephen Moyer) now that they’ve killed Nan Flanagan (Jessica Tuck). Teases Tucker, “The consequences of their actions in the finale are going to chase them for a while next year

• 3 weeks later...