Bellazon

True Blood

Ophelia_Immortal

Yeah! Tommy got the crap beat out of him!! :woot: And that dream of Sookie's.... I was kinda surprised Alcide didn't hop in there too.... this is just ridiculous now. And someone needs to burn these darn witches at the stake :rofl:

i knwo, is there anyone the Sookie isn't in love with? or doesn;t love her? jeez.

that's what i say too. lolllll.

not only a hoochie, but a fang banging hoochie. lolllll

But she's not just looking to sleep with vampires anymore. They're leading to have her Alcide.... I feel it :rofl:

And I'm excited for the finale! I hope they don't kill Jesus though :( I like him. And where did everyone go... it was like aliens came and ubducted them :nicole: (It klinda reminded me of the fairy taking Sookie away to fairy land... haha. Maybe they all took a field trip there :rofl: )

Didn't see the thing with Marnie and Antonia coming. I think Antonia should been all "I'm outta this freak show. Good luck with your Latin" :p

Maybe Jason is still out there to stop the vamps from blowing everybody up. That would be interesting if Sookie and everyone got transported into the shop and they blew it up like "poof" and they had to start next season with a new cast :p

And Tommy's death. Sad the way he went, but I'm kinda glad he's gone now. He annoyed the snot outta me :ninja: That was funny though "You believe in that shit?"