Bellazon

Angelina Jolie
Thumbnail

Dennis

Does anyone know if it's true that angelina argue with brad because she doesn't want him to be in a film with gwyneth paltrow? I've red that in a portuguese magazine so I don't know if that's true....

:blink:

I don't know but I've read Gwyneth was the love of his life so I don't know if I would like him to play with her again ... He got to know Gwyneth during the production of "se7en", wasn't it? ANd he got to know Angelina while shooting "Mr&Mrs Smith". And I remember him having a relationship to Juliette Lewis who he had met during productions (was it "California"? But he's done two movies with Juliette, hasn't he?) - so he seems to have a certain affinity to fall in love with his co-actress ... :idk:

I wouldn't like him to play with Gwyneth either. But I guess I wouldn't show it because that would mean I wouldn't trust him enough. And I wouldn't talk about my feelings to the portuguese press first :p