Bellazon

Emmanuelle Beart
Thumbnail

Balisani

• 3 weeks later...
she was so beautiful when she was young! why did sheuse botox????

thanks nefer :wave:

I agree she has lost her looks considerably since "Nathalie", which was only 7 years ago! I thought she was the most beautiful woman alive in the late 80's early 90's and then she started getting things injected into her lips. They seemed to change size and shape in almost every film. Sometimes she only put a bit in and still looked great; e.g. 8 Women and Nathalie. On most occasions though, it was too much.

I think she looks a mess now because:- a) she has gone down to 46kg to play a cancer victim in her next movie. That has made he look gaunt and accentuated the size of her lips; b) She is still putting too much whatever in her top lip, making them curl up like the "Joker"; and, c) Rather than some people saying she's having too much botox, I'd say it looks more like she isn't having enough or has stopped having it. She looks much older than even 2 years ago, and close up shots show a lot of lines around her eyes.

It's a shame, because she was sooo stunning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...