Bellazon

Kaká
Thumbnail

Vanessinha

Kaka dismisses Real exit claims

Brazil playmaker Kaka has rubbished reports he wants to leave Real Madrid for another club.

The 28-year-old has not featured for the Primera Division club this season after undergoing a knee operation in the summer.

He expects to be back in action in December, and felt compelled today to reiterate he has no plans to leave the Spanish capital in January.

Speaking via his Twitter account, he said: "My declarations are coming out in some media that are not true.

"My concern at this time is solely and exclusively with my physical recovery."

Seedorf: Kaka to Milan unlikely

Clarence Seedorf thinks it is improbable that former teammate Kaka will make a return to AC Milan.

Kaka's future has been the subject of fevered speculation since the end of last season - with injuries compounding a loss of form for the midfielder.

He has been linked to both sides of Milan - Inter as well as AC - with indications that he could leave the Bernabeu as soon as the January window opens up.

However, Seedorf thinks the Brazilian is unlikely to don the red jersey again.

Speaking to the press in Italy, he said: "It's something unreal. Kaka is a friend and a great player, but I don't think there is any truth in this.

"He is recovering from a big injury, and I hope he returns to form soon."

Commenting on his own immediate future, the 34-year-old said: "Finish my career at Milan? I am not thinking about finishing."

The Dutchman has won one Serie A and two Champions League trophies with the Rossoneri, but will be looking forward to winning some more silverware after three barren seasons.

"AC Milan swiped Kaka from Real"

Real Madrid almost signed Kaka in 2002 before AC Milan swooped to sign the Brazilian instead.

Kaka's ex-agent, Wagner Riberio,claims he had offered Kaka to Real Madrid after Milan rejected the chance to snap him up.

But Inter Milan changed their mind soon after and nabbed the Brazilian.

"I went to Milan after being contacted, but Leonardo said they never needed Kaka because they had Rui Costa and Rivaldo," he told Uol Esporte.

"I waved goodbye to Milan and went straight to Madrid, where we agreed a fee of $7 million, and that he would have been loaned out to Getafe.

"Madrid were celebrating that they had Kaka, but then Milan's staff called me back and we closed a deal, otherwise he would have gone to Madrid in 2002."

Ancelotti says no thanks to Kaka

Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti has ruled out a move to bring Real Madrid playmaker Kaka to Stamford Bridge, according to The Sun.

Ancelotti and Kaka worked together during their time at AC Milan and there have been speculation linking them with a reunion in England.

Reports have suggested that Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho is not too keen on keeping Kaka at the Bernabeu and is hoping to cash in on the £65million rated midfielder.

However, Ancelotti has quashed the possibility of a move for Kaka.

He said: "Kaka cannot come to Chelsea.

"He was one player of mine and has done so much for Milan but now he belongs to Real Madrid and he will decide about his future along with his current club.

"Certainly neither I nor Chelsea will decide his future."

Kakà just concerned about recovery

Kakà said on his twitter account: “My declarations, [wich] are coming out in some media, are not true. My concern, at this time, is solely and exclusively with my physical recovery.”

An interview would have been invented which forced Kaka to post a denial on Twitter. Those declarations were saying that Kakà will stay in Madrid until next summer, and after “only God knows”, and those words were echoed in many media (Marca, AS …).

Furthermore, Florentino Perez would not be willing to let him go, according to the media.

“A number of recent reports suggested that Inter were keen on signing the playmaker, but Perez is reportedly not interested in letting Kaka go. The Madrid supremo would consider selling Kaka to be a confirmation that the Blancos made a mistake by splashing out €65 million for the midfielder in 2009 and Perez is reluctant to let him leave.”

Kaka backs Ramires to shine at Chelsea

Real Madrid midfielder Kaka thinks new Chelsea signing Ramires is the best in the business.

Although Ramires has yet to put pen to paper, his £18.3 million move from Benfica to Stamford Bridge is all but confirmed.

Kaka, who is currently out for four months with a meniscus injury in his left knee, told the Daily Star:"I am pleased that Ramires has joined a top European club.

"But I actually think it's pretty scary for the Premier League and for teams who are looking to win the European Cup this season.

"For me there is no doubt that Chelsea have signed the very best young central midfield player in the world.

"Now he is at Chelsea I think he will become the best midfield player in the world within two years and will be placed in the same bracket as Claude Makelele, Roy Keane and Patrick Vieira.

"Not only is Ramires a great player but he is a humble boy and is always willing to listen and learn from those that have been in the game a long time."

The former World Player of the Year backed his countryman to form a lethal partnership with Frank Lampard in the centre of the park.

"Frank Lampard still probably has another two years left at the top and I am sure he can be a great mentor to him.

"Those two can form a devastating partnership that nobody in the Premier League will be able to cope with. Ramires is the complete central midfield player. He can tackle, pass, he works hard, he is strong and he can score goals.

"He will make the Chelsea midfield look frightening.

"At such a young age, Ramires plays with no fear and playing at such a big club and in such big games won't trouble him."

With Ramires in the bag, Chelsea will win their second domestic title in two years, in Kaka's opinion.

"I don't see anybody stopping Chelsea making it two Premier League titles in a row," he declared.

The Blues looked sluggish in the 1-3 Community Shield loss to Manchester United on Sunday and will really need to pull up their socks before kicking off their title defence against newcomers West Brom on August 14.