Bellazon

Kaká
Thumbnail

Vanessinha

Kaka: I am happy at Real Madrid

Real Madrid playmaker Kaka has played down a possible move back to AC Milan, insisting he still has a future at Santiago Bernabeu.

There have been strong speculation linking the Brazilian international out of the Spanish giants as he struggles to regain the form that helped him capture the World Player of the Year award in 2007.

One of the possible destinations being Milan, where he spent seven years with before his €68.5 million move to Madrid in 2009.

The Brazilian was recently in contact with his former club after they were crowned Serie A champions.

But he was quick to justify his actions and at the same time pledge his future to the Los Blancos.

"[it's true that] I sent a message to the directors at Milan, but also to a lot of the players at Milan [to congratulate them on winning Serie A]," Kaka was quoted as saying by Marca.

"I still have a lot of friends at Milan, like I have a lot of friends at Sao Paulo, but I want to stay here at Real Madrid - that's my wish."

It's a positive view from the player which has been given the support of those at the club, as Kaka explained: "Everyone has supported me and they have told me I will be staying, which makes me very, very happy."