Bellazon

Kaká
Thumbnail

Vanessinha

Real Madrid Coach Jose Mourinho Insists Kaka Is Going Nowhere

Brazilian back to inspire Madrid

After missing five months with a knee injury Brazilian playmaker Kaka is back for Real Madrid and manager Jose Mourinho has no intention of letting the 28-year-old leave the Santiago Bernabeu.

Kaka underwent an operation on his meniscus knee cartilage in August but he returned to the Madrid first team against Villarreal on Sunday, and made a huge impact as he set up one and scored another in their 4-2 victory.

There had been rumours that the Brazilian could be on his way back to Italy having never played for Mourinho but the Portuguese manager was adamant the playmaker would continue to play for Madrid.

"He will stay with Real," he told Sky Sport Italia.

"It took so long to get to work with him. He told me, with real honesty, that he feels it is very important that he demonstrates that he is a Real player.

“He is now in a situation where he can do so, while last year he did not have that chance.

"Kaka is staying with us, for definite."

Kakà’s quotes: “We had to win. The first half of the year is over and we have the whole second half left. We play the Clasico at home. The point difference is not definitive and there are many matches left to play. I thought I played well, but it’s clear we didn’t play our best or our worst. I am finding my form more and more as I continue to play.”