Bellazon

Football WAGS

:rofl:

you know i like her, i dunno why though i can't stand such kind of people naturally

who's in your ava Joker? who's your name?

Mania (Melania, if you are not against i'm going to call you like this, b/c your name is too long and i don't want to call u "Mel" b/c this abreviation doesn't express the beauty of your name and it is reffered to "Melanie", who is alreday Carmelita and i call her Mel)

so Mania, don't you have pics of Alex Curan? she is a doll, but i prefer Coleen to Alex

check your profile :laugh:

yeah profile

i even didn't get what is it lolz, i hope now it's ok i think i wrote a message there

i only know the name of zicu's girlfriend.. Mihaela Tudor - she won Miss Bikini World ,dunno exactly which year :p

clipboard02xbc6.th.jpgmihaelam7uq4.th.pngmihaelam4hk6.th.png

another wag - Consuelo Mutu, Adrian Mutu's sencond wife ( Mutu( Juventus ) is considered "Beckham of Romania" <- lol )

2958iw6.jpg06vc5.th.jpgclipboard02xbn3.th.jpg

Her first wife's name is Alexandra Dinu ; before he got married,he had some affairs with Moran Atias, Aida Yespica and it is said even with Catrinel Menghia

And the ex-girlfriend of Cristi Chivu, Andreea Raicu

03tg2.th.jpg580ee3.th.jpg

• 3 months later...