Bellazon

Yasmeen Ghauri
Thumbnail

diplostabus

^ too beautiful for words SexyAngel, thanks!!! by any chance you have some runway pic of Stephanie & Cindy as well, or even Elle (but i guess that's close to impossible considering the little runway stuff she has done)... Cindy & Steph didn't do as many runway shows as the other girls such as Yasmeen, Claudia, Linda, Karen, Christy and so on, but they did more than Elle so, you know, they're always worth a question... :)

^ too beautiful for words SexyAngel, thanks!!! by any chance you have some runway pic of Stephanie & Cindy as well, or even Elle (but i guess that's close to impossible considering the little runway stuff she has done)... Cindy & Steph didn't do as many runway shows as the other girls such as Yasmeen, Claudia, Linda, Karen, Christy and so on, but they did more than Elle so, you know, they're always worth a question... :)

hi dear )) I know and love also Cindy & Steph but as you said they had no much runway work done so it's a rarity to have their pictures on the catwalk. If I have any I will surely post in their threads :wave:

My goodness, look at the shape of her body in the first picture. :shock: :heart:

The upper half of her body is a perfect V shape.

I've always loved her shoulders: how wide and sculpted and shapely they are. Fascinating; nobody else is like that. Favorite body all around? Probably Niki Taylor. But Yasmeen is up there:

post-20341-1319805515_thumb.jpgpost-20341-1319805496_thumb.jpg post-20341-1319805509_thumb.jpg