Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

I know that it might be something stupid / gossip magazines you know /- but I'm affraid .

New FAMOUS magazine has an article " Miranda's last minute baby drama " :(

Does anyone in Australia knows what's going on? It's 10 January issue.

There is no drama.I guess people have to sell magazines.Miranda said she's getting ready and the baby is expected this week

^ I would be totally upset/shocked if she decided to give up Modeling for good...she is a very hardworking woman and seems to enjoy her work alot. I understand she wnts to focus on her baby but hopefully she can be reassured tht she can have a baby BUT still model like fellow models , Adriana Lima, Gisele && Heidi have done.

Yeah me too!100% agree

Sales of her cosmetics and book go well. In 2011 Miranda intends to change the packaging of KORA products.

For lack of money she can not complain.

I am still waiting for the cover of Vogue Korea and cover with VS Angels which she mentioned. It would be nice to see her again in Prada campaign. But we must respect her decisions.

Miranda Kerr's grandmother's Gunnedah home gutted by fire

post-17383-1294226726_thumb.jpg

Peter and Ann Kerr, grandparents of supermodel Miranda Kerr, had their house near Gunnedah gutted with fire.

Picture by Tracy Lorimer Source: The Daily Telegraph

THE country house owned by supermodel Miranda Kerr's grandparents has been gutted by a fire this afternoon.

Gunnedah fire and police crews rushed to the property about 2pm after receiving a call that the house was ablaze.

A police spokesman said the fire had caused extensive damage to the property, which is owned by Miranda's grandparents Peter and Ann.

“It was a serious fire. There is plenty of damage,” he said.

The timber home’s tin roof was ripped off by the flames and there is smoke damage inside.

The fire is not being treated as suspicious.

Kerr is currently in the US awaiting the birth of her first child to husband and actor Orlando Bloom.

Her parents and some family relatives have headed overseas already to be with Kerr in the lead up to her birth.

It is unknown whether her grandparents were home at the time of the blaze.

post-17383-1294226731_thumb.jpg

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/...o-1225982549669

Looks like their ok :wave:

Lightning strike a close shave for Miranda Kerr's nan

LIGHTNING yesterday struck the house where supermodel Miranda Kerr enjoyed much of her childhood, setting the building ablaze.

Kerr's grandfather Peter was taking an afternoon nap at his house in Gunnedah, in northwest NSW, when he heard a loud bang. He and his wife Anne called the fire brigade about 2pm before escaping.

The home was gutted.

Anne Kerr, a big supporter of her granddaughter's career, lost most of her antique collection.

Kerr and her husband, Orlando Bloom, are expecting their first child late this month.

Police said the house was seriously damaged.

Gunnedah police and fire crews remained at the house until 5pm. A police officer said the structure of the house had been damaged.

"The damage was very extensive. We are not treating the fire as suspicious," he said.

Fire Rescue NSW Gunnedah captain Rod Byrnes said the fire started during the storm. The elderly couple managed to get out unharmed before the fire damaged the inside of the home as well as the ceiling.

Mr Byrnes said the Kerrs heard thunder and then a loud noise before going to investigate what happened. "Before they knew it their house was on fire," Mr Byrnes said.

Sources said the grandparents had been planning an overseas trip to join Kerr's parents John and Therese in Los Angeles for the birth of her first child.

The Victoria's Secret and David Jones model is eight-months pregnant with her actor husband Orlando Bloom. Kerr's parents arrived in the US last week.

Kerr's management did not comment last night because they were not aware of the house fire.

A local at the fire scene said the couple looked devastated.

"The storm came through really quickly. There was plenty of lightning. It's very unlucky for them," he said.

Kerr's grandparents were staying at a relative's home last night and are expected to return to the house today to salvage what they can.

Anne and Miranda appeared together in a 60 Minutes story last November and "Nan" has become a media favourite, never knocking back an interview to talk about her famous granddaughter.

According to US media reports, Kerr is selling her one-bedroom New York apartment for $1.4 million to buy a new family home in California.

post-3782-1294232066_thumb.jpg