Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

So it would be conciderd as a "sin" to do such a thing tho right..or at least frowened upon..i mean thats what makes the angles so diserable imo, :blush: and thats why VSFS is above all the rest..along with the amazing shows they put on

Let me get this right: you find the angels desirable because of their looking so naturally?

So it would be conciderd as a "sin" to do such a thing tho right..or at least frowened upon..i mean thats what makes the angles so diserable imo, :blush: and thats why VSFS is above all the rest..along with the amazing shows they put on

Let me get this right: you find the angels desirable because of their looking so naturally?

along with many other reasons :p ...well put it this way i wouldn't be as intrested in them if they had all been under the knife..Just makes there beauty more pure and thier beauty doesn't come accross as manfactured :) So yeah forthat reason they are more appeling! Surely you would have to agree with me there ;)

..ofcoure im well aware that these girls are exceptionally beautful girls and you don't come accross them in an every day life(ie the average girl) if thats the point you were trying to make