Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

MIRANDA Kerr's gorgeous son, Flynn, made a fashion statement yesterday as he headed out for meetings with his mum.

He might be only seven months old, but the bright-eyed bub already knows how to strike a pose for cameras.

Flynn lit up his winning smile when he spotted photographers waiting for his doting mum as she made her way to engagements in Sydney.

Hard to miss was his customised T-shirt emblazoned with the words "Kerr Bloom" on top of a motif of an explosion.

KerrBloom is the nickname given to his parents when they started dating.

Flynn no doubt will turn on the charm when he hits Melbourne with his mum on Tuesday evening.

Kerr will host two public previews of David Jones' spring/summer collections at David Jones' Bourke St store on Wednesday.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/...o-1226109401059

COVER STORY: MIRANDA KERR, PART DEUX

My cover story with Miranda Kerr, for Sunday Magazine (Sunday Herald Sun), in Australia made a bit of splash down under today.

I woke up to an email from my very talented journalist friend Melissa Field, who had sent a snap of the front page of the Sunday Telegraph in Sydney. Seems that Miranda’s comment about how she thought she would die during childbirth had caused a bit of a stir.

A couple of hours later Mel emailed again to say that my story had made the morning news, and then my equally talented journalist friend Joanne Hawkins, who lives in Melbourne, facebooked me to say how much she was enjoying it over her scrambled eggs.

I’m name-checking both these lovely ladies because without them, I’d never have been hired by Sunday Magazine, and I absolutely love working for them.

This interview was also doubly exciting because it was the second time I was lucky enough to meet Miranda, and work with the David Jones crew from Australia. Inez Garcia, Sunday’s art director, also flew over (you can just about see her baby bump, below right).

The last time Miranda and I spoke she was two months pregnant, was just about to get engaged and then married. It seemed as if I spent the entire summer trying to keep up with the story.

This time around we had a quiet, intimate chat at The Parker Hotel, in Palm Springs (from her suite we could see a wedding happening in real time). And I also got to meet baby Flynn.

Miranda is hands down one of the most lovely women I’ve ever had the good fortune to meet. She really does emanate a calm serenity, and is wise beyond her years.

Photos: Hugh Stewart

Hair: Yoitus

Make-Up: Craig Beaglehole

Styling: Inez Garcia for Sunday Magazine

http://lisamarksmedia.com/?p=1470

post-24004-0-1446154172-17563_thumb.jpgpost-24004-0-1446154172-18435_thumb.jpg