Bellazon

Michael Osbourne
Thumbnail

cooperIShot

cooperIShot

yes

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2008 - Runway

oh ok lol but you're not sure of the actual show? that's just the name of the NY fashion week....i'm wondering if Michael will walk for FW09? maybe in new york, which will take place 13-20 February? let's hope so!! paris will be next after the milan one!! :drool:

cooperIShot

I saw the site, these pics were taken from. The only information was Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2008 - Runway. And the label is on his cap and shirt. It's Y-3.

:laugh: didn't even see that at first as i'm so FUCKIN' blind :laugh: were there more pics from that site you've seen then? i can't imagine him only walking the one show in NY.... :whistle: too bad he didn't walk in Milan....i've gotten a friend's request on FB so i guess i could ask him if he'll walk in either Paris or NY :wave:

Searching by name I found only these pics. I think we must search through all the NY for any other results.

oh i've a whole slew of other pics that i just haven't posted yet....i have those on my other comp...i'll def have to post them soon as i've been slacking off here :whistle:

You found some at last :wave: GJ *Venlian*

cooperIShot, so now it's your turn. ;) You've said you have more pics. Really I can't understand how do you search. What are the keywords? I tried in many combinations but it's hard for me to find some new photos. Maybe you simply look through special sites or smth like that?

thats_haute!!! I'm so happy to see you in Michael's thread!! It's been a while since i've spoken to you!! hope you're keeping well, and so glad Michael has a new fan!! :hug:

Sorry it took me so long to post some of the many pics i have of Michael that i've found....hope none are reposts :whistle: I've meetings all week at work, so i'm posting as many as i can tonight cuz i may not be able to get back on that much this week.....

ENJOY!!! :drool: :heart: :wave:

post-16544-0-1446133750-68698_thumb.jpg

post-16544-0-1446133750-71516_thumb.jpg

post-16544-0-1446133750-73351_thumb.jpg

43035121th3.jpg