Bellazon

Answer The Question Above !

Gonzalez Girl

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this is a romantic scene of a sort, its from dracula, imagine that, when he says and i qoute "Do you believe in destiny? That even the powers of time can be altered for a single purpose? That the luckiest man who walks on this earth is the one who finds... true love?"

I SHIVER EVERYTIME I HEAR & SEE THAT PART

what is your fave movie, and i think I know the answer

thats a good one.

i got so many faves, but the one i have seen the most and know every line too (and found that een after not seeing it for yrears i can stillr ecite the thing word for word) is The Crow.

I saw that movie and it really hit home for me at the time, so it ahs always stuck with me.

(close second is the Quiet Man)

whats your fave all time game show

ooooooooooh tough one.

hoenstly, i loved the way Sly Stallone and Carl Weathers interacted in the first two Rocky movies. BUT foir a more classic hate relationship, got to go with the last prequel of star wars. i could relaly feel the anger and hate anakin had for obi-wan

best kill scene in a movie

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm darn, being a girl not to keen on those parts, cause i dont care for blood & guts, BUTTTTTTTTT i love the matrix, the last scene with him stopping the bullets, then diving into the guys body, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool.

Best movie Soundtrack