Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

That has to be the best job in the world: putting baby oil on models. I've dressed and undressed male models backstage in Philippine Fashion Week but have never slathered oil on anyone. How do you apply for this? LOL.

EDIT: I'm a bit sad that he didn't walk for Issey Miyake and Viktor & Rolf.

haha totally.

I'm so going to volunteer for working backstage one day :laugh:

maybe its like a ranking, first you do all the shit no one else wants to do and then you go higher up and end up with oiling male models bodies :rofl:

I really hope he will do some other shows today. I so need this!

EDIT: at Thierry Mugler 0:29 . the guy in front of him turns to the wrong side and hits chico. He seems kinda pissed lol

he's so adorable in those backstage photo's ( and yay for thiago being there with him :wub:)

Aww I'm so happy T was backstage. We didn't see him at all in milan or am I blind. Sad frankie didn't do his regulars like issey but the day isn't over yet.

what is that? a tweezer?

lol very hot

and if you don't mind can i post these on f yeah francisco with credit of course ?

so this is actually your tumblr?

cause I remember in one interview he got asked about how it feels for him to have fans and he said it's strange that when he googles himself there are people writing something like "fuck yeah francisco". haha I'm so sure he meant your tumblr

this is pretty cool :laugh:

yeah it's my too tumblr although i run with the 2 founder of the tumblr i came in last :laugh:

he's so adorable in those backstage photo's ( and yay for thiago being there with him :wub:)

Aww I'm so happy T was backstage. We didn't see him at all in milan or am I blind. Sad frankie didn't do his regulars like issey but the day isn't over yet.

yeah he did 2 shows want me to pm you with pics of the shows T did ?

haha totally.

I'm so going to volunteer for working backstage one day :laugh:

maybe its like a ranking, first you do all the shit no one else wants to do and then you go higher up and end up with oiling male models bodies :rofl:

I really hope he will do some other shows today. I so need this!

EDIT: at Thierry Mugler 0:29 . the guy in front of him turns to the wrong side and hits chico. He seems kinda pissed lol

ooooooh he did look pissed his face said it all lol i don't know why but i found him very attractive when he got mad lol but he took it well i think? but poor thing he looked nervous already like way before it was his turn to turn around i feel bad for him :(

and omg!! he did Louis Vuitton!!! im so proud he's doing all the big boy stuff