Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

Yeah, that video rocked. I love his accent when he speaks english. You can really see the contrast between francisco and marlon. Frankie loves the camera and is so confident in front of it and marlon is really adorable and shy.

My only complaint was that it was too short.

yaaay zid thanks for the vid and aaah he so cute and oh my gosh those marisco moments were just adorable lol and i didnt like a certain scene which was where chico was lookin at the girl dance up and down and did you guys see that scene where he looked like he was getting too close to the girl like as if trying to kiss her and she was like whoaaa whoa slow down there cowboy haha man my jelousy needs to stop but besides that he looked beautiful when talking in natural sunlight gorgeous

oh and i know this is random but do you guys really think he reads our comments like i know in the past people have been saying that he reads this thread but i think it's to good because

i got to thinking and i was like in a way he knows who we are maybe not perseonally but he knows we exist which is good enough for me lol

Let's get back on topic.....Francisco's modeling career. Speculations about whether or not Francisco reads this thread or not are irrelevant, and stating that he does not like his fans is unsubstantiated and potentially libelous. Further speculations about either topics will be immediately deleted, and the posters will receive formal warnings.

Furthermore, your banter back and forth are more suitable for PMs and emails. Private conversations are off-topic and of little interest to BZ members who visit Chico's thread to view images and obtain information about his modeling career.