Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

and do you remember the cute tiny black girl that took a pic with chico in Milan.I checked her tumblr to know how tall she is : she's 5ft3..which means we'd all look like midgets next to Chico.. :shock:

:shock: ......thats all i have left to say im 5'2 1/2which means im around her height and id look that short??? wow

does anyone know which shows he's going to be next?

i don't know about that but i think he's going to do some shows in brazil...and i see your brazilian as well can i ask you something is everyone tall in brazil like chico??

Not really, people here are very normal, guys are like 5.9 feet and girls between 5.2 and 5.5 (i'm 5.08 though)

However my best friend has 6.3, he looks very bizarre next to me

^

True. I'm surprised he's not that tan.

By the way zid, I can't get over your avatar. It's perfection.

Thanks, dear! I think it's definitely one of Marlon's best shoots to date. It's the Marlon that got me so obsessed two years ago.

I 100% agree. His career has changed so much in such a short period of time that it's nice for us to get back to the stuff that made us love him.

^

True. I'm surprised he's not that tan.

By the way zid, I can't get over your avatar. It's perfection.

Thanks, dear! I think it's definitely one of Marlon's best shoots to date. It's the Marlon that got me so obsessed two years ago.

I 100% agree. His career has changed so much in such a short period of time that it's nice for us to get back to the stuff that made us love him.

does that mean you don't like them that much anymore?

thanks for all the videos! backstage clips are the best.

I hope a new model talk of him will be released soon.