Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

^

for AX this is very tame lol but like you said it's just a preview and that campaign launches in february so will see if there something more racy there lol

for now i will say like marlon's campaign with irina and clint better the trio had good chemistry (no pun intended)

A|X Models

Francisco Lachowski

Francisco Lachowski was born and raised in Brazil. Discovered by a fashion designer in Brazil, Francisco entered Ford Supermodel Brazil contest (Sao Paolo), and won the competition.

Francisco has shot with Karl Lagerfeld, Victor Demarchelier, Marcelo Krasilicic, Josh Olins, Nathaniel Goldberg and Matthew Scrivens as well shot Vogue Homme Japan, Dazed and Confused, Russian GQ, V Man Magazine, Made in Brazil Magazine, 10 Men Magazine.

He loves being active in all kinds of sports and loves to travel.

jBk5f.jpg

Anyway, if you look closehttp://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act=Post&CODE=02&f=19&t=18734&qpid=2425782ly at the candid photo of Marlon and Chico, there's something on Chico's nose. Same thing on the second official ad on Birthe's post.

^

for AX this is very tame lol but like you said it's just a preview and that campaign launches in february so will see if there something more racy there lol

for now i will say like marlon's campaign with irina and clint better the trio had good chemistry (no pun intended)

^

cool vid i love male models and is it me or are male models more fun than female models naah male models are better and better looking lol awww that Morello Backstage video was sooo cute and omg did anyone else melt when chico did that thing with his eyebrows and that laugh at the end

Sorry! in my haste I posted these from Agnes B - F/W 2010 (I think some pictures were posted before but these are they are different shots) I dont know how to delete :( I don't want to get told off again - I am not doing very well at this.

18.jpg 38.jpg

^

the hand thing that he does i do but when i do it for me it means surfs up or kalabanga

I love the hand thing, he's such a typical surfer! That video made my morning, completely. I love seeing that these static boys on the runway have personalities and clearly Justin Wu loves francisco a lot. River killed me in this video, he was soo awesome and animated. Thanks again stefan.