Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

I can't wait to see new photos or campaign with Chico!!

ps. I am so excited! I am going today to see 30 Seconds To Mars!! N.E.R.D and The Chemical Brothers, they will be at one festival in Poland.

Miss Murder r u going too ? Idziesz? ;>

no, unfortunately not (even though they're in Cracow). you know, I've got responsibilities, work, bla bla bla. I WISH I saw Jared Leto, though.

and, yezzy, I think that Francisco's puffy eyes are one of the coolest things about him (although that sounds SO SO bad hahaah)

^

hahaha yea I think that that's one of the things that make him cute that and his smile,hair, and his cute signature scrunchy face he does and.. well I can go on forever haha...and zuz that's cool that your going to a concert I wish there was one around here where i'm from but i can't wait to go to a coldplay concert ya know once they make another album haha

It seems Chico's based in Tokyo for now. Not exactly the best career move. But hey, if it pays, it pays. :(

:( you checked out his FB? i wish he won't stay there for too long.

kahit na parang malapit s'ya sa 'tin mas okay kung nasa NY na lang s'ya.

as he said: Craaaazy Tokyooo!

-----

btw, yezzy goodluck on your back-to-school tomorrow!:D

i'm a bit concered about the career move but i hope it pays off for him

i'm no fashion expert so i don't know the importance of the tokyo fashion scene other then that it is one of the most important

i wonder why his agency wanted him to go so soon and leave NY for now ..,was he in demand there or did frankei want to go or someting else lol

i wanna know ....

i think he will get a lot of jobs in tokio,but if he want to work with best photographers like M&M,GUI PAGANINI... and do some campaign for top brands,he must stay in new york and concentrate his career on world marcet.i'm sure we will get a lot of chico from Japan and that he will do great jobs for Japan and Asia marcet.but he will be alone in tokio,because all his best friends are in new york.(marlon,max,mark..)

but i wish him all the luck of this world and i hope he will back soon in new york