Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

^

yep and sadly so is his grilfriend natalia so you know they're probably with each other right now :cry:

yeah, because that's so terrible that he's happy and (probably) in love. what.a.bummer.

(note the irony here. please)

As long as his status in Facebook is still single, I think we can all breathe a sigh of relief. :yes:

yes! I have faith that he's still single.

I mean, if they are truly boyfriend-girlfriend and they're serious w/ each other He'll be proud of that. He'll change his facebook stat, right? Love makes you do things like that:)

Go Chico! Invade Asia. Invade us!:D

Ooo hello Alessandra ;) :wave: I am zuzanna ;p but call me zuz ;)

i see ur from NY! that's GREAT! You can try to meet Chico at his agency ;p !! that's great city, i want live there in future !!

ps. I want to be a pro photographer too!!

Ooo hello Alessandra ;) :wave: I am zuzanna ;p but call me zuz ;)

i see ur from NY! that's GREAT! You can try to meet Chico at his agency ;p !! that's great city, i want live there in future !!

ps. I want to be a pro photographer too!!

haha yeah I love New York :)

I just got home and found his DKNY picture in Nylon haha I had to take a picture http://tweetphoto.com/38534581

^

same here :laugh:

haha I need to become a famous photographer ... Chico can be my muse haha :blush::laugh: :drool: :evil:

me too! I need to be a great photographer! I will study hard and persevere to be one:)

btw, Hello Alessandra! :wave:

hello :wave: what is your name? :)

My name's Mark but call me Jejemon :)

^

same here :laugh:

haha I need to become a famous photographer ... Chico can be my muse haha :blush::laugh: :drool: :evil:

me too! I need to be a great photographer! I will study hard and persevere to be one:)

btw, Hello Alessandra! :wave:

hello :wave: what is your name? :)

My name's Mark but call me Jejemon :)

:) okay nice to meet you jejemon

^

I think it's so cool that you live in new york alessandra unlike me living all the way down here in boring ol texas haha but when im older i hope to move to new york and go to nyu and your so lucky you have the chance of meeting chico :p

^

I think it's so cool that you live in new york alessandra unlike me living all the way down here in boring ol texas haha but when im older i hope to move to new york and go to nyu and your so lucky you have the chance of meeting chico :p

Haha funny thing is I always hang out near where the agency is and I never knew the agency was near there! Aw I want to go to Texas some day lol I was thinking of volunteering for the ny fashion week :x haha

^

yea lol but i think you should go for it you never know till you try besides your probably going to be too busy to think about your shyness and you'll get distracted by all the gorgeous male models i know i would haha

haha omg I would feel like crap :(

:laugh:

^

yea lol but i think you should go for it you never know till you try besides your probably going to be too busy to think about your shyness and you'll get distracted by all the gorgeous male models i know i would haha

haha omg I would feel like crap :(

:laugh:

yeah I'd be happy about the gorgeous male models until I see the girls -__- haha