Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

he has grown alot in his work and yes he's done so quite fast

i like when he does lacoste,i think francisco suits the brand well

he has a great range of facial expressions,lots of enery and joy that just shines off of him,a perefect face and body,a great walk... ahh i could go on forever

in a short times he's become a modeling machine,he'll only get better with time and age.

but that walk of his is a huge plus most male model have terrible walks but francisco has a strong and confident stride very graceful too

I agree with everything you wrote (no surprise, right? haha), bue especially that. it's so true - sometimes it's quite painful to watch some of them on the runway...well, not really painfull because they're all actually more than good-looking, but you know what I mean :) And his walk IS quite characteristic, too.

i found a little article about fran it's old but it does mention that fancisco before becomimg a model wanted to be a graphic designer

translated with google translator ,i had to alter it a bit or else it wont make sense lol

Just a year after winning the Brazilian title of the contest Supermodel Brazil, Ford Models at age 17, the model turns curitibano Francisco Lachowski sensation in the fashion world, closing two years of exclusivity with the Maison Dior. In the first year, the young man of 1.90 m and now 18 years old, he is 19 at the end of the year was catwalk model and modeling (the clothes were reared on their measures).

The model is now star of the autumn-winter 2010 campaign and also the line of the French underwear brand. The Side A was present at the event where the boy premiered on catwalks in Curitiba, on October 14 last year. On the occasion, said: "Francis is 1.89 and 17 years despite his age shows maturity by answering questions posed by journalists. He who is studying to be a graphic designer, reads the magazine Veja, plays tennis, works out a lot and reads the Dalai Lama. "

source

http://www.revistaladoa.com.br/website/art...e=84&moe=84

Sorry if this is kinda random but this just made me extremely happy!:)

I've been wondering if Chico's into visual arts and here's the answer.

I've been taking up the same thing! Now i like you even more :heart:

quick fan-art i made this morning:

th.acd79b2a52.jpg

He is so fun to draw:) I hope I did justice to his angel face.

he's studying to be graphic designer? somehow I missed that piece of info...

I wouldn't know too if I had not browse through the older post:)

that's one nice drawing!

Thanks! :)

(I wish I was patient enough to make sth like this. Or, well, talented enough, haha)

He's actually easy to draw. you try! :)

hello everyone! :wave:

i am watching what r u writing about Francisco for a long time so i decided to create account and say hello to everyone!

i think i love francisco hehe just in the same way like you! i am zuzanna but call me zuz, from Poland. i am soooo interested in fashion, photo and art and I LOOOOOOOOVE Fran ;P

ps. If i saw correctly is there any homie from Poland?!!