Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

well there has to be a time when he can't take a good pic lol

thanks for the screencap ,everything was going so fast i hardly had time to spot my favorite guys lol but i did anyway

i prefer seeing the usual runway format then i can focus on the clothes and the models

other then that great show esp the ending was lovely

the clothing was also beautiful

well there has to be a time when he can't take a good pic lol

thanks for the screencap ,everything was going so fast i hardly had time to spot my favorite guys lol but i did anyway

i prefer seeing the usual runway format then i can focus on the clothes and the models

other then that great show esp the ending was lovely

the clothing was also beautiful

i hate that everytime a fashion show is recorded they always do the same - start from feet or legs to show the clothes and when it gets to their faces they already turning. even with women, sometimes they tend to do the same, other times you want to see the clothes and they'll only focus on the girl. i guess it depends on the cameramen.

the only screenshot i was able to take :laugh: ahahah poor thing :p

post-11836-1276948962_thumb.jpg

thanks for the screencap! it's amazing you managed to make it, for me the whole thing was too chaotic to focus on making screencaps, lol. too bad Francisco only walked once, though.

According to Vanity Teen's Facebook:

On June 30th the Francisco Lachowski video by Marley Kate for Vanity Teen, will be released. If you want to be one of the first to see

it, you must follow the fan page of Vanity Teen this day. Francisco Lachowski will be the protagonist of our issue nr 9 that will be launched in July.

According to Vanity Teen's Facebook:
On June 30th the Francisco Lachowski video by Marley Kate for Vanity Teen, will be released. If you want to be one of the first to see

it, you must follow the fan page of Vanity Teen this day. Francisco Lachowski will be the protagonist of our issue nr 9 that will be launched in July.

oh god, and suddenly 30th June seems AGES away!!! I can't wait already.