Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

Oh my goodness, Riv, don't speculate on such scary things such as who he is dating. It'll break my heart. :(

And, he is just so gorge. I can't take! I figured that look AND personality wise, he's my type. He's all mellow and shizz and I'm wacky and outrageous. Yin to my yang. Namaste. LOL.

lol i'm sorry it will break my heart too ( i know i sound dumb but i can't help it :ninja: i have such a crush on him :blush: )

i was asking becuz i found out that arthur has a gf too now ..so yeah i was curious ...

in short i don't really wanna know who franny's with or if he is with somone becuz it makes me sad to know i can't have him :ninja: :yuckky:

him and lais were very cosy in those backstage videos. I'm justing saying..

that was my point lol

Edit

and good to know i'm not the only one who feel that way :laugh:

It's my dream to meet Francisco, I live in London, do you think I have a chance? (My friend really wants to as well)

Thing is I wonder if he will ever come to London, and if he does we probably wont know about it until hes come and gone :(

Insider lady is on the inside. :gocho:

insider lady is not on the inside. but insider lady would like very much to have something insid[her] :whistle:

oh god, will they bitch or bane me because i made a naughty comment ? because if so, i'm doomed here LOL :pinch:

lol, naughty! I will admit they can be a bit uptight here about expressing (unpopular) opinions and risque/naughty sayings lmao.

He's been working his cute little butt off for quite some time already. He better get a higher ranking on MDC soon.

EDIT

Just a reminder, we mustn't forget that Chico is technically a minor so let's try to limit our fantasies a bit. I don't want to sound like a prude but I think we should still observe a certain level of appropriateness when it comes to expressing how much we like Chico.

Legal age aside, my point is that sexual innuendo in the forum is somewhat distasteful.

Zidvicious, I definitely support your point. It is true that offensive comments, that includes sexual innuendo if it offends other members, are not permitted in these forums. BZ was never intended to be the measuring rod for whether or not you have enough fun in your life. This IS a forum for communicating one's views; however, to protect the rights of all members there are rules, policies and expectations. THAT IS the issue.

If you want to engage in private banter (e.g. sexual innuendo) with another member because that is your idea of fun, send PMs to each other; that is a good use of private messages.

Unfortunately, too many new members begin posting and do not take enough time to read the rules and guidelines carefully. These members demonstrate their irresponsibility and unreasonableness when they are upset because they have received unofficial and official warnings from me or other moderators.

If you feel that we are too sensitive and do not know how to have fun, then this is not the place for you. There is only one solution! :wave:

Yes he is, Santos is his last name if you feel like looking him up

he's very sweet and has a fantastic smile he also dances well

chico and thiago has some of the most beautiful smiles i have ever seen,they make you want to smile too