Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

but how did you know he'd do DKNY?

i alyways thought fran would make a good DKNY boy

and when going trough the the list of presentations/shows i always look at what he could do and what label he could walk for,and DKNY seemed like something fran would do

i just got lucky i guess hahah

ah marlon, i don't know what keeps happening with his show card when the shows packages come out

i would love to see both fran and marlon walk for calvin klein

but how did you know he'd do DKNY?

i alyways thought fran would make a good DKNY boy

and when going trough the the list of presentations/shows i always look at what he could do and what label he could walk for,and DKNY seemed like something fran would do

i just got lucky i guess hahah

ah marlon, i don't know what keeps happening with his show card when the shows packages come out

i would love to see both fran and marlon walk for calvin klein

Me too! Gosh, I dream about that! They would be soo awesome, a dream. I agree with you though frankie seems like a great DKNY boy, hope he gets the campaign something.

I need a schedule of all the presentations.... blarg! FRANKIE, I WILL MEET YOU, DAMN IT.

google fw 2010.11 schedule thats how I got it on my computer. I'd give it to you but I have nop idea how to do that here.