Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

Backstage @ Frankie Morello. All from http://www.backstagefix.blogspot.com/

lol on the very last pic the one on the bottom left corner the man fixing chico looks like he's sniffing chico like on the neck and it looks like chico is saying help me? lol

EDIT: i decided to watch the whole video of the Thierry Mugler men's show and is it me or did they really have the longest akward pause at the end of the show and i think they mest up on music too you'll see what im talking about from 8:22-9:03 lol so i guess chico wasn't the only thing that had messed up that day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n73lNNHM6Ew

Wow, he looks so good in L.V. Wait, what am I saying? You put a trash bag on him and he'll still look good :p.

@ yezzy: Lol, that was so funny! I think the guy at 8:22 couldn't see, so he had to dramatically slow down, but all the sound and lighting that went off was hilarity /o/. I agree, awkward!

by the way i love your avatar birthe he's so cute

Haha, I agree <3.

Wow, he looks so good in L.V. Wait, what am I saying? You put a trash bag on him and he'll still look good :p.

@ yezzy: Lol, that was so funny! I think the guy at 8:22 couldn't see, so he had to dramatically slow down, but all the sound and lighting that went off was hilarity /o/. I agree, awkward!

by the way i love your avatar birthe he's so cute

Haha, I agree <3.

lol i know right i was laughing so hard i was like ummm when are the lights and music ever going to come on loland aww he looks like he's smiling in the Louis Vuitton picture

lol i know this is random but i went back to see that interview special with chico and at 1:00 it sounds like he says "It's not good to tell, but I fart a lot..." lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9K1g9g9p0s...mp;feature=fvwp

Someone commented on that video and said the he wasn't to friendly in real life .. -> Direct quote "apparently he's a really big douche in real life... but i'm still down to fuck him anyways" Jellyphat 1 week ago

Is that true? Is he unfriendly?

lol i know this is random but i went back to see that interview special with chico and at 1:00 it sounds like he says "It's not good to tell, but I fart a lot..." lol

Someone commented on that video and said the he wasn't to friendly in real life .. -> Direct quote "apparently he's a really big douche in real life... but i'm still down to fuck him anyways" Jellyphat 1 week ago

Based on feedback from photographers and other people from the industry, he's a delight to work with and to be around. Marlon has been accused of this before. Maybe he's reserved towards people he isn't familiar with and only warms up to them when he's been with them for quite some time.

yea i saw that comment too i was like what?? noo?? not our chico???zid is right maybe he only opens up to the people he knows like he may look serious but thats cuz he doesn't know anybody but when he's with his friends he's the complete opposite and if thats what the person means by him being a douche than i'm a douche cuz im serious around people i don't know but with my friends im completely diffrent i start crackin jokes and start making everybody in the room laugh and how would she or he know chico is a douch they haven't even met the boy or talk to him soo yea don't beleive what they say i mean look back on the video where fashion t.v spent a day with him did he seem like a douche nope not to me in fact he was always smiling and being himself and very nice he even thanked the lady and gave her a hug for interviewing him.

and kiki what campaign?? i didn't know he was going to be in a campaign???

I'm just wondering, whatever happened to that SS 11 campaign frankie was supposed to be in?

For what label? When was this mentioned?

it was mentioned by the ford model blog editor Damien Neva when his interview was posted

and yes i'm also wondering what happend to that since all the S/S campaigns are coming out and francisco is nowhere to be found :(

Having garnered three F/W 10 campaigns including Benetton, DKNY Jeans, and Etro Francisco has already shot a major S/S 11 campaign and has been optioned for several others since returning from Tokyo. This is exactly the sort of exchange from editorial darling to campaign golden boy that needs to occur to cement Francisco's rightful place amongst the elite in mens fashion.

http://fordmodelsblog.com/2010/11/05/franc...erview-special/

yea i saw that comment too i was like what?? noo?? not our chico???zid is right maybe he only opens up to the people he knows like he may look serious but thats cuz he doesn't know anybody but when he's with his friends he's the complete opposite and if thats what the person means by him being a douche than i'm a douche cuz im serious around people i don't know but with my friends im completely diffrent i start crackin jokes and start making everybody in the room laugh and how would she or he know chico is a douch they haven't even met the boy or talk to him soo yea don't beleive what they say i mean look back on the video where fashion t.v spent a day with him did he seem like a douche nope not to me in fact he was always smiling and being himself and very nice he even thanked the lady and gave her a hug for interviewing him.

and kiki what campaign?? i didn't know he was going to be in a campaign???

Yeah I guess both of your are right ^^ .

I continued reading and the girl said "@thepaolauranga haha i'm friends with a girl who's dating taras koltun and they've walked in a few shows together.

Jellyphat 1 week ago "

But i agree she is either making it up or maybe Chico just wasn't in a good mood when talking to Taras.

:D

ANYWAY

i'm so excited for Chico , he's doing so well!!!!!!

So many high fashion shows!

I'm just wondering, whatever happened to that SS 11 campaign frankie was supposed to be in?

For what label? When was this mentioned?

it was mentioned by the ford model blog editor Damien Neva when his interview was posted

and yes i'm also wondering what happend to that since all the S/S campaigns are coming out and francisco is nowhere to be found :(

Having garnered three F/W 10 campaigns including Benetton, DKNY Jeans, and Etro Francisco has already shot a major S/S 11 campaign and has been optioned for several others since returning from Tokyo. This is exactly the sort of exchange from editorial darling to campaign golden boy that needs to occur to cement Francisco's rightful place amongst the elite in mens fashion.

http://fordmodelsblog.com/2010/11/05/franc...erview-special/

oooooooh that campaign ok now i remember yeaaa i wonder what happened????hmmm