Bellazon

Daria Werbowy
Thumbnail

goose

nicolasjurnjack #Supermodel #DariaWerbowy #Lancome#Icon as a #beautiful #60s #diva for @StylistMagazine #photographer #VictorDemarchelier#MakeUp #AlexBabsky #Stylist#CharlesVarenne #BeautyDirector@Joanna_McGarry @LancomeUK #Hair by #NicolasJurnjack

not connected to big max post...hair by NicolasJurnjack

you are absolutely right single lady...she did not :magic: ...not like gemma for example.....but back in vogue spain ,us and glam stuff ...i guess...I'm no fashion expert..but who cares ..as long as we see her work, her travels ...like to see her coming back every year... like kate ..forever ..... :thumbsup:

thanks for lancome :hug:

9409e65ca21b11e2a34f22000a1f9805_7.jpg

I really need to see more :wub:

(I think this is connected with your post big max ... by the way adorable image )

jennviva So great to have DariaWerbowy back! Beautiful beauty shoot in this week's @StylistMagazine

I think we all agree!

Here is the picture in better quality. Look at those freckles!!

post-33437-0-1445998840-90714_thumb.jpg

ModelCovers: Their first Vogue cover - March 2005: Daria Werbowy's first cover for Vogue Paris

Two years after being shot by Nathaniel Goldberg for an editorial piece in the October 2003 issue of Vogue Paris, Daria Werbowy featured in the magazine's supermodel special. Shot by David Sims for the cover of the March 2005 issue, the model showed off her endless legs with a pair of high-waisted shorts in a floral Louis Vuitton look. Vogue Paris has believed in her since she started out, proving it with Michael Janssen'sDaria, en route pour la gloire editorial spread in the issue. In November of the same year, Vogue Paris editor-in-chief Emmanuelle Alt said of her: "For me, Daria is the perfect girl. When she arrives to a shot, she inspires me." High praise, indeed. By Anne-Sophie Mallard, translated by Kate Matthams-Spencer and Hannah Jack

http://en.vogue.fr/f...-emmanuelle-alt.

premi__res_couvertures_vogue_paris_kate_moss_natasha_poly_anja_rubik_daria_werbowy_freja_beha_patrick_demarchelier_inez_vinoodh_mert_marcus_1559_north_990x.jpg

Punk Stories: Daria Werbowy Transforms into the Ultimate Brooklyn Punk

For our third installment of “Punk Stories,” director Cass Bird shot model Daria Werbowy channeling the many faces and fashions of punk—from a Billy Idol-esque bleached crop to a perfectly spiked and studded leather jacket—see if you can catch all six of her looks in our video.

ef1a6b252736579.jpg 212c1d252736582.jpg 8e03e6252736586.jpg c142c9252736590.jpg e439e9252736592.jpg 693809252736596.jpg