Bellazon

Anja Rubik
Thumbnail

Dani

Yes, that is what I was trying to say - its a very detailed shot! :hehe: - I have never seen any full frontals from Anja as I thought she was against it. Will be picking this up when it comes out for sure!

Why do you think she is against it? I don't know if she has said anything like that, but I have never got that impression before, because like i said, she has done a few full frontal shots in the past. Besides this shoot, she kind of did a few frontal shots in her editorial for the September Issue of Industrie magazine. Another one that comes to mind is Vogue Paris back in 2011, but in the past there has never been quite this much detail. For Vogue Paris she just showed pubic hair, and in the Industrie editorial she just showed that same area nice and smooth with no pubic hair. Part of me wonders if she even knows that she was that exposed in this particular shoot. She might have thought the outfit would cover that part of her, and it kind of does to an extent.

Yes, that is what I was trying to say - its a very detailed shot! :hehe: - I have never seen any full frontals from Anja as I thought she was against it. Will be picking this up when it comes out for sure!

Why do you think she is against it? I don't know if she has said anything like that, but I have never got that impression before, because like i said, she has done a few full frontal shots in the past. Besides this shoot, she kind of did a few frontal shots in her editorial for the September Issue of Industrie magazine. Another one that comes to mind is Vogue Paris back in 2011, but in the past there has never been quite this much detail. For Vogue Paris she just showed pubic hair, and in the Industrie editorial she just showed that same area nice and smooth with no pubic hair. Part of me wonders if she even knows that she was that exposed in this particular shoot. She might have thought the outfit would cover that part of her, and it kind of does to an extent.

I remember reading it in an interview once, so I googled it and found this, which affirms my thinking - it seems she has changed her mind!: http://www.inoubliablemodelarmy.com/2011/01/anja-rubiks-stance.html?m=1

The most recent issue of 25 has her "full frontal" on the opening page, but the image looks airbrush down there to remove "detail" in the same way as her Industrie shoot - you don't really see anything, which made me wonder if she even realised that anything was showing in the upcoming Exhibition shoot!