Bellazon

Maria Sharapova
Thumbnail

goose

It's been too long since I've visited this thread, thanks to all for the pics and info :)

I hope these are new -

th_11046_MS_122_184lo.jpg post-5116-0-1446069278-78546_thumb.jpg

Yeah those are new...A great find Micheal! :wave: I have absoultly no idea what she is doing there or what for more to the point... A premotion for the US Open of some sort. Well at least we know these were taken at a time when she was playing cuz she has got some major tan lines on her feet :laugh: :ninja: *goes to reserch* :whistle:

one thing in the doodle....why she always has to underline the cleaners nd ppl who work for her...i find this very disturbing...is she trying to show off....that yee..im like all normal ppl...i do stuff in the kitchen...mess,but no no no i dont clean.....

however , very disappointed to hear she is off Australia open .... i missed it last year nd she won...this year i was waiting to see her kicking some a$$es on court nd she wouldnt be able to.... i just hope she finally recovers from the shoulder injury.... its her second year with this specific problem...

one thing in the doodle....why she always has to underline the cleaners nd ppl who work for her...i find this very disturbing...is she trying to show off....that yee..im like all normal ppl...i do stuff in the kitchen...mess,but no no no i dont clean.....

however , very disappointed to hear she is off Australia open .... i missed it last year nd she won...this year i was waiting to see her kicking some a$$es on court nd she wouldnt be able to.... i just hope she finally recovers from the shoulder injury.... its her second year with this specific problem...

i don't feel she was underling the cleaners! its just a fact that she is lucky enough to have such a luxury..Does that mean she shouyuld be ashamed of it :ninja: It was apart of the story, It's not like she was pointing that out with no revelence! Yeah it's very dissapointing that she wasn't ready for the AO but in all honesty even if she did make it i doubt she would be in a position to take the title. Just due to the fact that she didn't have the smoothest run up to the open..You have no idea how rusty she was..i mean not playing since the end of last summer would always have an effect on you regardless how focused you are..hunger only gets you so far. So looking back on it, it's probably best she missed it At least this way she will giive her recovery the proper time it needs..2wks of tennis is hard work even for the fittest players..We should be thankful that she has her head screwed on haha..She will come back into a tournment that is not as big..that way she can ease her way in :)

Apparently she's as cold and arrogant off the court as she is on

Georgina Chang, ESPN-Star Sports presenter and host:

Sharapova is cold and unfriendly. Once she just stood and glared at me as we waited for the cameraman to frame the shot. All I had said to her was “Hi, Maria!” But she was suddenly all smiles and girly when the camera rolled.

What’s the worst you’ve seen of players who act like royalty?

Maria Sharapova—she is arrogant, unfriendly...I know plenty of her male fans are hissing at this, but her likability rating on the tour among players, officials and now the media is very low. She’s probably got a nice side, but doesn’t feel it’s necessary to be decent to people in general.

^ Well i have been lucky enough to meet Maria, She came accros extremly nice and friendly with me..tho i am a big fan haha :laugh: ..but i do know alot of people don't like her ice cold temprement when she is on the court...but she hsn't won 3 grand slams by just smiling :whistle:

anyways...Brian Bowen Smith 2008 Photoshoot

14b0qon.jpg

deqzrl.jpg

vif7mx.jpg

amw58z.jpg

2v8q2v4.jpg

2qi1wu0.jpg

Maria Sharapova: Cole Haan Hottie

Russian tennis star Maria Sharapova shows off the Cole Haan Spring 2009 line as photographed in Malibu, California by Martyn Thompson.

“Cole Haan Sporting proves that fashion and technology can work together to change the way women think about and wear sport-inspired product,” said the 21-year-old. “I look forward to working with Cole Haan to bring new innovations to this leading fashion brand with such a rich history.”

“This launch marks the first time Cole Haan incorporates a Nike athlete to serve as the face of our campaign,” Cole Haan Chief Marketing Officer Michael Capiraso tells ET of the collaboration. “We are able to leverage her interest in fashion and sport, while connecting with our consumer in a new and unique way.”

justjared

post-23057-0-1446069281-84662_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...