Bellazon

Karina Petrosian
Thumbnail

CarMELita

• 9 months later...

http://allaboutmodels.net/karina-petrosyan-nevs-london-have-to-believe-in-yourself-smiling-a-lot-and-always-be-positive/

Karina Petrosyan, our Russian beauty of the day signed to Nevs in London stands at 177 cm and her measurments are 84-58-89. Karina is also represented by UNO Barcelona and Bravo in Tokyo. We at All About Models are blown away by Karina unique beauty, long hair and big brown eyes with a stunning body this Russian model has everything to make it big and we can’t wait for that to happen !

New York, Paris or Milano ?

I love New York, in love with Paris,and French language ,and love Italian people and food.

Fashion Shows or Editorials ?

Fashion Shows-it make me feel like unusual.

High heels or flats ?

prefer flats, but really like high heels

American Vogue, French Vogue or Italian Vogue ?

of course Italian Vogue

Now tell us, who’s your favorite model ?

Miranda Kerr and Natalia Vodianova

Give 3 names of designers you would love to work with.

Chanel, Prada,Calvin Klein

How did you get into modeling ?

Went in my city to some model school with my mom, then few 2 years ago in my city was a big casting for

going to Moscow for beauty contest “ Elle top model” and I won the second place there and start to travel around the world. Really happy that everything happened like that .

What are the 3 tips that you would give to an aspiring model for her first meeting with an agency ?

Have to believe in yourself , smiling a lot, and always be positive

How do you see yourself progress in this field?

I see my self really successful in model industry, very soon I’ll be a Top Model, and I believe that everything happened for a reason and one day it will happened, any moment our life can change, just have to believe in yourself .

We believe that models are human beings, some people just consider them like mannequins to wear the clothes on their bodies, how do you feel about that ?

I think that models are humans beings of course, We have a feelings and to be a model it’s really hard physically and spiritually. All professions is different. You have to try to be a model first, before to say something like that .And respects all professions.