Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

@realbarbarapalvin; Bye bye Shanghai have to go London (is) calling!
post-84383-0-1446060425-45849_thumb.jpg

i'm in london !!! i want to see her :( do you know what can i do if i want to meet her ?

omg!!! I hope you'll meet her!! I think you should wait and see if she is in a hotel and then maybe try to find wich one :p 

(sorry if i have a bad english :(

im really sorry for the spam but  i have  other "thing" John  call barbara "hayden" on twitter and  Dior has a collection of red lip ! guess what the name of this collection ???? hayden!

I wish I could agree with you BUT  don't forget that Barbara already has an exclusive cosmetics contract with L'Oreal which all but  prohibits her from working with any other leading makeup or skin care brand....The only reason L'Oreal still allows  her to work with Chanel Le Blanc is because it is only a fairness/skin lightening product that is geared exclusively for the East Asian market....Barbara can never work for  Christian Dior... .. esp a beauty campaign with one of L'Oreal's major rivals highlighting their brand new red  lipstick collection.....

I don't think she was doing a high-profile ,high-fashion campaign in China....I think she was doing some low-profile  campaign like Zooc or Beanpole...her career has been heading in that low-profile,no-name multiple campaigns for the past year....

mojorise  27 minutes ago

This girl has an amazing energy @realbarbarapalvin #cannes2013 #loreal #martinez #lorealparis #cannesfilmfestival #lorealmenexpert

http://instagram.com/p/g0plUAlRIP/

Makeup Artist Lisa Houghton posted these pics....I think she likes Barbara a lot....she posts lots of pics of Barbara....Check out her Instagram page.....She is an amazingly talented artist... .Barbara looks INCREDIBLY beautiful.....Fingers double crossed that she gets some really prestigious high-profile, high-fashion campaigns next year !!!!!

lisahoughton 1 day ago

Barbara Palvin

http://instagram.com/p/gyPZrBOo2P/

http://instagram.com/p/gyPmVfOo2q/

Plus Lisa Houghton's Instagram page.....

http://instagram.com/lisahoughton

im really sorry for the spam but  i have  other "thing" John  call barbara "hayden" on twitter and  Dior has a collection of red lip ! guess what the name of this collection ???? hayden!

I wish I could agree with you BUT  don't forget that Barbara already has an exclusive cosmetics contract with L'Oreal which all but  prohibits her from working with any other leading makeup or skin care brand....The only reason L'Oreal still allows  her to work with Chanel Le Blanc is because it is only a fairness/skin lightening product that is geared exclusively for the East Asian market....Barbara can never work for  Christian Dior... .. esp a beauty campaign with one of L'Oreal's major rivals highlighting their brand new red  lipstick collection.....

I don't think she was doing a high-profile ,high-fashion campaign in China....I think she was doing some low-profile  campaign like Zooc or Beanpole...her career has been heading in that low-profile,no-name multiple campaigns for the past year....

mojorise  27 minutes ago

This girl has an amazing energy @realbarbarapalvin #cannes2013 #loreal #martinez #lorealparis #cannesfilmfestival #lorealmenexpert

http://instagram.com/p/g0plUAlRIP/

and also because chanel is in part of the loreal group this is why she can continue wiith chanel ;)

and palvinlove, i'm gonna try to meet her really and don't be sorry for your english i'm french and the reason why i'm in london is because i'm trying to learn english <3

Chineese Vogue celebrates its 100th issue, and they're releasing a big editorial. Maybe she is doing something for Vogue China. And I don't understand appleauto why are you saying this was a bad year for her. She got the L'oreal contract this year (she did at least 8 campaigns with them, that means cosmetics commercials on national televisions all over the world, she did a GAS campaign, a MAVI campaign, VS catalouge and commercials, INTIMISSIMI commercial, and editorial in 3 or 4 Vogue, Harpers Bazaar UK cover, etc). She earned a lot of money. Check models.com before you say something like that. I'd say this was her best year so far. She is one of the best earning commercial girls despite her young age, and she has a lot of potential.

From those links :beating:

post-83953-0-1446060441-35197_thumb.jpgpost-83953-0-1446060441-3786_thumb.jpgpost-83953-0-1446060441-40925_thumb.jpgpost-83953-0-1446060441-43075_thumb.jpg

Thanks for uploading them JazzyJas, much appreciated. :)

Guys, Harry Styles is in London and she will be there.. uh :chicken:

And your point is?  :idk:

Barbi likes Harry! i don't know if is his music or him but i saw many times she liking pictures of him and one day she talked about him with a fan, follow him on twitter and stuff. Anyway, idk.. anything could happen you know? they can meet or something. My point was just a thought and i wanted to share it with y'all. 

The Mavi Jeans commercial featuring Barbara Palvin.....The extended version......Soooooooo beautiful...

I can't believe that MAVI would choose to show more film footage of that man than Barbara Palvin...Is he THAT popular in Turkey ????

It like 85% of him and 15% of Barbara in that ad and even then more of Barbara's back than her face...WEIRD....I%20dont%20know.gif 

And I don't understand appleauto why are you saying this was a bad year for her. She got the L'oreal contract this year (she did at least 8 campaigns with them, that means cosmetics commercials on national televisions all over the world, she did a GAS campaign, a MAVI campaign, VS catalouge and commercials, INTIMISSIMI commercial, and editorial in 3 or 4 Vogue, Harpers Bazaar UK cover, etc). She earned a lot of money. Check models.com before you say something like that. I'd say this was her best year so far. She is one of the best earning commercial girls despite her young age, and she has a lot of potential.

Read this article by my absolute favourite fashion model of all time Claudia Schiffer.....

Claudia Schiffer Wants To Be Fashion Agent

Supermodel CLAUDIA SCHIFFER is considering become a modelling agent when she can no longer get work as a catwalk queen. The German - married to film-maker MATTHEW VAUGHN - wants to stay at the top of the fashion industry and would love to represent her daughter, 22-month-old CLEMENTINE, should she choose to follow in her mother's footsteps. Schiffer says, "I would be brilliant as an agent now. "All that dumb stuff they do with new girls today, such as sending them to do a campaign for cookies. Well, say good bye to Vogue after that. If you get it right, it opens so many doors. You have to explain to girls that they need to hold out."

Last year (2012) Barbara worked with Armani Exchange ( she did all four campaigns with them..no other previous model had done that),campaigns with H & M ,Chanel Le Blanc,multiple campaigns with Victoria's Secret incl Two VS Swim campaigns( Turks and Caicos and Tulum), walked VSFS 2012 with first pair of  wings,  three VS Holiday commericlas in Newport,Rhode Island ,Two VS Designer Collection campaigns and VS Valentine's Day 2012 print and commercial and L'Oreal....

This year nothing with H & M or A/X and just 6 days with VS and didn't even walk in the VSFS 2013....her only current  high-profile contract is with L'Oreal and even that will lessen/drop now that they have signed with bigger names like Lara Stone and Blake Lively...and  she hasn't worked with L'Oreal in a long time.....

Plus Gas Jeans and Mavi are not big high-profile high-fashion prestigious projects..they are not...and neither are Mambo Australia, Zooc, Beanpole,  TWIN-SET Simona Barbieri etc etc.....Like someone else said Barbara has A++ name recognition right now with the teen/youth/young adult crowd ...that should translate to more Blue Chip high-fashion campaigns like Cara Delevingne but for some weird reason it isn't happening....

The Mavi Jeans commercial featuring Barbara Palvin.....The extended version......Soooooooo beautiful...

I can't believe that MAVI would choose to show more film footage of that man than Barbara Palvin...Is he THAT popular in Turkey ????

It like 85% of him and 15% of Barbara in that ad and even then more of Barbara's back than her face...WEIRD....I%20dont%20know.gif 

Of course he is and the commercial was about Kivanc , not Barbara :)