Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Saw who I sincerely believe was LEONARDO DICAPRIO (i think a little new weight threw me off) sitting with beautiful woman (girlfriend?) and parental units enjoying a meal and quiet conversation at Local restaurant in Silver Lake.

http://defamer.com/5127432/hollywood-priva...onardo-dicaprio

i don't think it was Leo ( shellers24 : do you know this site? )

I don't know maybe it was a person who hasn't seen him in a long time.

i think defamer is not a reliable source so i think it's false , It's easy to say that he was seen somewhere when there are no pics

and everybody can send sightings :

Saw who I sincerely believe was LEONARDO DICAPRIO (i think a little new weight threw me off) sitting with beautiful woman (girlfriend?) and parental units enjoying a meal and quiet conversation at Local restaurant in Silver Lake. [Hollywood PrivacyWatch is written by and for Defamer readers; send your sightings to [email protected].]

Saw who I sincerely believe was LEONARDO DICAPRIO (i think a little new weight threw me off) sitting with beautiful woman (girlfriend?) and parental units enjoying a meal and quiet conversation at Local restaurant in Silver Lake.

i think defamer is not a reliable source so i think it's false , It's easy to say that he was seen somewhere when there are no pics

Saw who I sincerely believe was LEONARDO DICAPRIO (i think a little new weight threw me off) sitting with beautiful woman (girlfriend?) and parental units enjoying a meal and quiet conversation at Local restaurant in Silver Lake. [Hollywood PrivacyWatch is written by and for Defamer readers; send your sightings to [email protected].]

maybe because Leo is not fat right?

maybe because Leo is not fat right?

yes Leo is not fat

For people who haven't seen Don's Plum I will upload it on megavideo.com but that will take at least 13 hours.

Theres something wrong and it doesn't want to upload so i'm sorry. I will try tomorrow.

I believe that Don's plum is on youtube

THE white picket fence lifestyle looks "bleak" for former shipboard lovers Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet, writes Laurie Masterson.

THEY used to be the world's hottest couple - their passionate affair followed by millions around the world.

He was the self-proclaimed "king of the world'' and she was his queen.

These days they're trapped in the suburbs. He's in a dead-end job and having a fling with a secretary, she's stuck at home with the two kids.

Or at least that's the way it's gone for Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet in the two movies in which they have co-starred - Titanic, still the all-time box office champ 12 years later, and Revolutionary Road, the new movie that reunites them and earned each a Golden Globe Award nomination.

If success has to be "lived down'', DiCaprio, 34, and Winslet, 33, had a big job in front of them after their Titanic affair came to a soggy end, having banked an unprecedented $2.5 billion worldwide.

DiCaprio is one of the smartest, not to mention wealthiest, young actors around, having played roles in a string of decorated movies such as Gangs of New York (2002), The Aviator ('04) and The Departed ('06).

The boy in Titanic has become "the man'' in Hollywood.

London-based Winslet, now a mother of two and married to Revolutionary Road director Sam Mendes, her second husband, remains a daring, unflinching performer who has racked up career highlights including Iris (2001), Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind ('04), Finding Neverland ('04) and Little Children ('06).

And she and DiCaprio have remained friends.

"The truth is we've been very, very busy people,'' DiCaprio says.

"She's been off on multiple locations, as have I, this entire time since Titanic.

"There were periods where we didn't see each other for over a year or whatever . . . but doing that movie, we had forged a bond at a very young age.

"We have those friends . . . you might not see for tremendous amounts of time, but the second you see them you're completely comfortable and you're the same people that you were when you initially met.

"There's no need to sort of work on anything. It's just there. It is what it is.

"We became very much like brother and sister.''

That relationship must have made it all the more awkward for DiCaprio and Winslet to be thrown together in intimate scenes again, especially with Mendes standing behind the camera.

"There were slightly uncomfortable moments here and there,'' DiCaprio says with a wry smile.

"But I have to be honest - it wasn't that weird.

"Sam set up an environment for us where he really kind of backed away and let us be our own little couple on set, in the sense that he would let us wander off and gossip together and talk in between takes.

"For me it was really comfortable, anyway. I mean, Kate might have a different opinion, but that was my experience.

"And at the end of the day, of course they are married and they went home together and discussed the movie in their own little world.''

Revolutionary Road is based on a novel by Richard Yates, published in 1961.

Outwardly, Frank and April Wheeler are a model couple. In the hopeful 1950s, with the memories of World War II subsiding and the US taking tentative steps towards the computer age, they have moved from Manhattan into the suburbs of Connecticut to raise their children, Jennifer and Michael.

Frank takes the train each day to his job shuffling papers at Knox Business Machines.

It is all so ordinary, but Frank and April have always lived under the assumption that something great is just around the corner.

They are certainly not going to find it in their neat house on Revolutionary Road.

Mendes, who won an Academy Award for his debut film American Beauty (1999), set the mood for Revolutionary Road by shooting many scenes inside a house in Connecticut.

"Sam very much wanted to create a dynamic in which we felt claustrophobic in the house,'' DiCaprio says.

"It was a small crew and we were crammed in together and it felt like people were being intrusive in our home in a way.

"So it was many months in this house and there was no escaping the environment. I think it fed into the performances.

"It is one of the most highly dramatic pieces, almost like a piece of theatre, I've ever done. We were dealing with the highly emotional sequences, pretty traumatic, hardcore, marital issues.''

DiCaprio, who has been dating Israeli model Bar Rafaeli for the past two years, rarely talks about his private life, but says that though he believes in marriage, he would not use the Wheelers as role models.

"On a personal level, I just hope this kind of situation would never happen to me because it's all dark stuff,'' he says.

"The film is a very bleak, stark look at the subject matter. Much of it can, on one surface level, be looked at as (the story of) an age in American history.

"I mean, we're talking the post-Industrial Revolution, when the United States was really sort of forming its moral high ground and, in a lot of ways, that idyllic family image with the white picket fence, the man providing for his wife, the wife staying home.

"All of that was sort of born in that era and in a lot of ways that iconic image of what the family should be is still held to this day.

"But here we have two people from different backgrounds who are desperately trying not to become cliches.

I think no one will discount the fact that it is a very pessimistic look at a relationship, because as much as it is a product of that time period, it is fundamentally about two people who were destined, I think, to be apart.

"To me, these are very selfish characters.''

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,2...02-2902,00.html

THE white picket fence lifestyle looks "bleak" for former shipboard lovers Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet, writes Laurie Masterson.

THEY used to be the world's hottest couple - their passionate affair followed by millions around the world.

He was the self-proclaimed "king of the world'' and she was his queen.

These days they're trapped in the suburbs. He's in a dead-end job and having a fling with a secretary, she's stuck at home with the two kids.

Or at least that's the way it's gone for Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet in the two movies in which they have co-starred - Titanic, still the all-time box office champ 12 years later, and Revolutionary Road, the new movie that reunites them and earned each a Golden Globe Award nomination.

If success has to be "lived down'', DiCaprio, 34, and Winslet, 33, had a big job in front of them after their Titanic affair came to a soggy end, having banked an unprecedented $2.5 billion worldwide.

DiCaprio is one of the smartest, not to mention wealthiest, young actors around, having played roles in a string of decorated movies such as Gangs of New York (2002), The Aviator ('04) and The Departed ('06).

The boy in Titanic has become "the man'' in Hollywood.

London-based Winslet, now a mother of two and married to Revolutionary Road director Sam Mendes, her second husband, remains a daring, unflinching performer who has racked up career highlights including Iris (2001), Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind ('04), Finding Neverland ('04) and Little Children ('06).

And she and DiCaprio have remained friends.

"The truth is we've been very, very busy people,'' DiCaprio says.

"She's been off on multiple locations, as have I, this entire time since Titanic.

"There were periods where we didn't see each other for over a year or whatever . . . but doing that movie, we had forged a bond at a very young age.

"We have those friends . . . you might not see for tremendous amounts of time, but the second you see them you're completely comfortable and you're the same people that you were when you initially met.

"There's no need to sort of work on anything. It's just there. It is what it is.

"We became very much like brother and sister.''

That relationship must have made it all the more awkward for DiCaprio and Winslet to be thrown together in intimate scenes again, especially with Mendes standing behind the camera.

"There were slightly uncomfortable moments here and there,'' DiCaprio says with a wry smile.

"But I have to be honest - it wasn't that weird.

"Sam set up an environment for us where he really kind of backed away and let us be our own little couple on set, in the sense that he would let us wander off and gossip together and talk in between takes.

"For me it was really comfortable, anyway. I mean, Kate might have a different opinion, but that was my experience.

"And at the end of the day, of course they are married and they went home together and discussed the movie in their own little world.''

Revolutionary Road is based on a novel by Richard Yates, published in 1961.

Outwardly, Frank and April Wheeler are a model couple. In the hopeful 1950s, with the memories of World War II subsiding and the US taking tentative steps towards the computer age, they have moved from Manhattan into the suburbs of Connecticut to raise their children, Jennifer and Michael.

Frank takes the train each day to his job shuffling papers at Knox Business Machines.

It is all so ordinary, but Frank and April have always lived under the assumption that something great is just around the corner.

They are certainly not going to find it in their neat house on Revolutionary Road.

Mendes, who won an Academy Award for his debut film American Beauty (1999), set the mood for Revolutionary Road by shooting many scenes inside a house in Connecticut.

"Sam very much wanted to create a dynamic in which we felt claustrophobic in the house,'' DiCaprio says.

"It was a small crew and we were crammed in together and it felt like people were being intrusive in our home in a way.

"So it was many months in this house and there was no escaping the environment. I think it fed into the performances.

"It is one of the most highly dramatic pieces, almost like a piece of theatre, I've ever done. We were dealing with the highly emotional sequences, pretty traumatic, hardcore, marital issues.''

DiCaprio, who has been dating Israeli model Bar Rafaeli for the past two years, rarely talks about his private life, but says that though he believes in marriage, he would not use the Wheelers as role models.

"On a personal level, I just hope this kind of situation would never happen to me because it's all dark stuff,'' he says.

"The film is a very bleak, stark look at the subject matter. Much of it can, on one surface level, be looked at as (the story of) an age in American history.

"I mean, we're talking the post-Industrial Revolution, when the United States was really sort of forming its moral high ground and, in a lot of ways, that idyllic family image with the white picket fence, the man providing for his wife, the wife staying home.

"All of that was sort of born in that era and in a lot of ways that iconic image of what the family should be is still held to this day.

"But here we have two people from different backgrounds who are desperately trying not to become cliches.

I think no one will discount the fact that it is a very pessimistic look at a relationship, because as much as it is a product of that time period, it is fundamentally about two people who were destined, I think, to be apart.

"To me, these are very selfish characters.''

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,2...02-2902,00.html