Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

A new sighting on People.com

Also making the rounds at the Ecco party: Leonardo DiCaprio, who hung out with four guys. Kate Hudson dropped by to offer a quick "Happy Birthday" greeting and to say "hello" to DiCaprio. And Tobey Maguire doted on his pregnant wife Jennifer Meyer, making sure she was having a good time.

Link

"I've been partying ever since Barack Obama was elected!"

Lenoardo DiCaprio is Hollywood royalty, and the 'Titanic' star talked to BILD about his new film, his German grandmother, money, God and happiness.

He began the interview by making himself a glass of Alka Seltzer.

BILD: Have you been partying?

Lenoardo DiCaprio: “I have been celebrating non-stop since Obama was elected! Everything is going to change!”

BILD: You play a James Bond-style character in your new film 'Body of Lies' – a CIA agent who speaks Arabic and loves the Middle East.

Leonardo DiCaprio: I talked to a former head of the CIA for a long time. It is practically impossible to break into terror cells. You can’t trust anyone! You have to mislead everyone! You betray and you are betrayed!

BILD: Have you seen the new Bond film?

Leonardo DiCaprio: Not yet, but I love him. I’m planning a film about Bond creator Ian Fleming.

BILD: How important is money to you?

Leonardo DiCaprio: It is good to have it – it makes a lot of things easier. But I have driven a small hybrid car for ten years, I don’t care about fashion. Do you see any status symbols on me?

His German mother (65) is waiting outside the suite. His German grandmother (†93) died in August and he doesn't want to speak about it. She had been his anchor since he was 12: “She always told me the truth.” He previously revealed to BILD that Germany will always be his second home.

BILD: Do you speak German?

Leonardo DiCaprio: (laughs) A little

BILD: Are you single?

Leonardo DiCaprio: (laughs again) I would rather not talk about that!

He has been linked to some of the most beautiful women in the world: Gisele Bundchen, Paris Hilton, Demi Moore, Eva Herzigova and Israeli model Bar Rafaeli.

BILD: Don’t you dream of having children?

Leonardo DiCaprio: Of course. When you shoot a film, you are in another world for six months; you don’t experience anything of the real world. When you come back all of your friends are suddenly married or have babies – and you are alone!

BILD: What makes you happy?

Leonardo DiCaprio: What makes me happy? When I don’t have anything to do I hang around with my friends. We have fun and joke around. But that happens less often now, I am always thinking about my next film. I always want to become better.

BILD: What is your goal in life?

Leonardo DiCaprio: I want to fulfil my childhood dreams. I want to be as good as my heroes from the 70s – the Dustin Hoffmans, the Al Pacinos and the DeNiros. That is my life’s ambition.

BILD: Does God accompany you on this journey?

Leonardo DiCaprio: I am not alone. I have my own belief system, but I don’t want to discuss it.

BILD: You don’t wear a watch! Why?

Leonardo DiCaprio: I don’t know either! Maybe because time isn’t important to me!

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/...as-elected.html

"I've been partying ever since Barack Obama was elected!"

Lenoardo DiCaprio is Hollywood royalty, and the 'Titanic' star talked to BILD about his new film, his German grandmother, money, God and happiness.

He began the interview by making himself a glass of Alka Seltzer.

BILD: Have you been partying?

Lenoardo DiCaprio: “I have been celebrating non-stop since Obama was elected! Everything is going to change!”

BILD: You play a James Bond-style character in your new film 'Body of Lies' – a CIA agent who speaks Arabic and loves the Middle East.

Leonardo DiCaprio: I talked to a former head of the CIA for a long time. It is practically impossible to break into terror cells. You can’t trust anyone! You have to mislead everyone! You betray and you are betrayed!

BILD: Have you seen the new Bond film?

Leonardo DiCaprio: Not yet, but I love him. I’m planning a film about Bond creator Ian Fleming.

BILD: How important is money to you?

Leonardo DiCaprio: It is good to have it – it makes a lot of things easier. But I have driven a small hybrid car for ten years, I don’t care about fashion. Do you see any status symbols on me?

His German mother (65) is waiting outside the suite. His German grandmother (†93) died in August and he doesn't want to speak about it. She had been his anchor since he was 12: “She always told me the truth.” He previously revealed to BILD that Germany will always be his second home.

BILD: Do you speak German?

Leonardo DiCaprio: (laughs) A little

BILD: Are you single?

Leonardo DiCaprio: (laughs again) I would rather not talk about that!

He has been linked to some of the most beautiful women in the world: Gisele Bundchen, Paris Hilton, Demi Moore, Eva Herzigova and Israeli model Bar Rafaeli.

BILD: Don’t you dream of having children?

Leonardo DiCaprio: Of course. When you shoot a film, you are in another world for six months; you don’t experience anything of the real world. When you come back all of your friends are suddenly married or have babies – and you are alone!

BILD: What makes you happy?

Leonardo DiCaprio: What makes me happy? When I don’t have anything to do I hang around with my friends. We have fun and joke around. But that happens less often now, I am always thinking about my next film. I always want to become better.

BILD: What is your goal in life?

Leonardo DiCaprio: I want to fulfil my childhood dreams. I want to be as good as my heroes from the 70s – the Dustin Hoffmans, the Al Pacinos and the DeNiros. That is my life’s ambition.

BILD: Does God accompany you on this journey?

Leonardo DiCaprio: I am not alone. I have my own belief system, but I don’t want to discuss it.

BILD: You don’t wear a watch! Why?

Leonardo DiCaprio: I don’t know either! Maybe because time isn’t important to me!

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/...as-elected.html

thanks

If he says :I would rather not talk about that , i think it means that he is single otherwise he would have said that he had a girlfriend and that he doesn't want to speak about this

i don't think that he has been linked Paris Hilton

No French hes not single. Bar and Leo was seen together on Nov. 29. And yes he dated Paris Hilton but that was a long time ago.

There is not pics to prove it and it is strange, they go out in LA where there are many paps and there is not pics, it is very simple to create rumours, we intend not to speak about bar a lot at the moment thus she has to find something to make speak about her

No French hes not single. Bar and Leo was seen together on Nov. 29. And yes he dated Paris Hilton but that was a long time ago.

There is nobody pics to prove it and it is strange, they go out in LA where there are many paps and there is no pics, it is very simple to create rumours, we intend not to speak about bar a lot at the moment thus she has to find something to make speak about her

It is true because People magazine said it even though they didn't mention bar.

There is nobody pics to prove it and it is strange, they go out in LA where there are many paps and there is no pics, it is very simple to create rumours, we intend not to speak about bar a lot at the moment thus she has to find something to make speak about her

It is true because People magazine said that Leo was ECCO Lounge even though they didn't mention bar.

I would believe in you when I would see pics of them, everybody can create rumours it is simple and it is the only couple where there is nobody pics of them when they go out in LA or in the other cities

if they didn't mention bar it mean she was not here

No because they don't say everything.

There is not pics to prove it and it is strange, they go out in LA where there are many paps and there is no pics, it is very simple to create rumours, we intend not to speak about bar a lot at the moment thus she has to find something to make speak about her

I would believe in you when I would see pics of them, everybody can create rumours it is simple and it is the only couple where there is not pics of them when they go out in LA or in the other cities

if they didn't mention bar it mean she was not here