Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo blue socks are killing me... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

+ billion :rofl: :rofl:

Oh, Leo. You and your sense of ~fashion~. It makes me love him ten times more.

+ billion :p

I love the fact he doesn't feel fashion well :D

I actually don't even think his clothes are that bad :p

He looks kinda cute :blush:

well I love the shorts he's wearing but he can't sits colors and so on well :p

but agree it makes him cute :D

Wijn, Sic, Barilace

I think Leo looks adorable in the recent shopping photos because of what the photos show :

1.a guy who still hangs out with the same pals he was friends with before he became super famous and wealthy

2. a guy who is out shopping with every other New Yorker that day , not one who had stores closed down so he can partake of the designer clothes

3.a guy , who when it comes to fashion, is like all the other guys, who are not super famous and rich, who wear clothes they feel comfortable in versus trying to make a fashion statements or best dressed list.

To me those photos remind me of one of the reasons I'm a fan of his , inspite of the super fame and fortune , that on a Sunday in New York , he can still be just a regular guy in the crowd :)

Wijn, Sic, Barilace

I think Leo looks adorable in the recent shopping photos because of what the photos show :

1.a guy who still hangs out with the same pals he was friends with before he became super famous and wealthy

2. a guy who is out shopping with every other New Yorker that day , not one who had stores closed down so he can partake of the designer clothes

3.a guy , who when it comes to fashion, is like all the other guys, who are not super famous and rich, who wear clothes they feel comfortable in versus trying to make a fashion statements or best dressed list.

To me those photos remind me of one of the reasons I'm a fan of his , in spite of the super fame and fortune , that on a Sunday in New York , he can still be just a regular guy in the crowd :)

And about the guy in the shopping pix with Leo, not sure whether that is Q-Tip or not. It doesn't really look like him ,IMO - Q-Tip is more solid looking and older looking. Ithink Leo has more than 1 black friend :-)

Wow, I agree w/ everything U said, especially about Leo's clothes. Now, I know Leo's no fashion plate but at the same time, I don't think he dresses worse than most any other normal guy out and about doing casual stuff. I think he dresses for comfort more than trying to impress people or even trying to look good for the sake of looking good. It's good to know he doesn't care about the impression he makes, knowing the paparazzi or even people with cell phone cameras are out there. Anyways, woop woop for Leo and his non-fashion sense, LOL!

Haha, the suitcase pix makes me laugh too tho cuz it reminds me of those guys in NYC who pull suitcases around the streets all the time, but they usually have stuff in them they;re trying to sell (usually knock-off designer stuff)

Leo blue socks are killing me... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

+ billion :rofl: :rofl:

Oh, Leo. You and your sense of ~fashion~. It makes me love him ten times more.

+ billion :p

I love the fact he doesn't feel fashion well :D

I actually don't even think his clothes are that bad :p

He looks kinda cute :blush:

well I love the shorts he's wearing but he can't sits colors and so on well :p

but agree it makes him cute :D

Let's say it's an improvement :rofl::heart:

leodicapriogagglegirls0.jpg

Wijn, Sic, Barilace

To me those photos remind me of one of the reasons I'm a fan of his , in spite of the super fame and fortune , that on a Sunday in New York , he can still be just a regular guy in the crowd :)

And about the guy in the shopping pix with Leo, not sure whether that is Q-Tip or not. It doesn't really look like him ,IMO - Q-Tip is more solid looking and older looking. Ithink Leo has more than 1 black friend :-)

Wow, I agree w/ everything U said, especially about Leo's clothes. Now, I know Leo's no fashion plate but at the same time, I don't think he dresses worse than most any other normal guy out and about doing casual stuff. I think he dresses for comfort more than trying to impress people or even trying to look good for the sake of looking good. It's good to know he doesn't care about the impression he makes, knowing the paparazzi or even people with cell phone cameras are out there. Anyways, woop woop for Leo and his non-fashion sense, LOL!

Haha, the suitcase pix makes me laugh too tho cuz it reminds me of those guys in NYC who pull suitcases around the streets all the time, but they usually have stuff in them they;re trying to sell (usually knock-off designer stuff)

I don't say that he does wrong cuz wearing what he wants,but somehow it always makes me laugh,to remember Leo's pics wearing socks sometimes very funny (example is the pic wijn just posted :laugh: )

also we can remember his younger pics back in 90's,but anyway... I love his non fashion sense :wub:

Leonardo DiCaprio grabs his luggage from a bellhop on Friday (July 29) in New York City.

The 36-year-old actor checked into his hotel and carried his bag up to his room without assistance.

Over the weekend, Leo met up with his good friend Lukas Haas and checked out some t-shirts from a street vendor in the SoHo area of the Big Apple.

Leo may be headed to the wild wild west for his next film, the LA Times reports.

“The Creed of Violence, a western-flavored script based on the 2010 novel from cult author Boston Teran, has attracted the attention of Leonardo DiCaprio, who’s eager to play one of the lead roles,” a source told the paper.

post-44742-1312214129.jpg

post-44742-1312214144.jpg

post-44742-1312214165.jpg

Some pix of our Soho guy and QTip . For sure we know that even though Just Jared didn't mention the guy by name, Leo wasn't just shopping with Lukas :)

Our Soho guy

post-52324-0-1446088623-28809_thumb.jpg

QTip

post-52324-0-1446088623-33513_thumb.jpg

Leo's fashion sense

I don't have a photo of him, but I can always remember the segments in the "Hanging With Leo" video where Leo has his hair up like Pebbles from theFlintsones .

Calista

Thanks for more Soho pix :)

I noticed when he's in NYC there's usually some sighting of him at a hotel or pictured leaving/ arriving at one. Maybe the hotel is closer to where he wants to spend his time in NY compared to his condo. Or Leo just likes a little variety... and why not he can more than afford it hehe. :p

Thanks Solange for recent pics!! I like this look better than yesterday's look. :)

Solange

Thanks for larger pix :)

I wonder if he is checking out not in ?

If you recall the other day the tweeter mentioned he was staying in same hotel as she was, and I made same comment, I wondered why he was staying in hotel versus his Riverhouse condo.

I wondered if maybe he was there for Edgar pr , and the studio pays for hotel when he has to cross coasts for pr., so he lets them foot the tab.

Plus I thought it was very telling that Jared didn't mention any of the times he was with Blake this past weekend. He made it appear that he spent the whole weekend just hanging out with pal Lukas.

Whereas we know from NY Post and Twitter sightings, he was with Blake at Cafeteria, play, biking,etc, and Jared should know that as well.

Oxford I know where your getting at ;) I think overall Jared is a guy that plays it safe for the most part. When there's pics of Leo and Blake he's anxious to post the pics like anybody else but there's lots of gossip surrounding these two... I think he chooses to let the pics do most of the talking.

Leo's hair that is sticking out of cap looks very blonde

post-52324-0-1446088624-60035_thumb.jpg

Fash

I've seen too many times Jared mention Leo hanging with Bar in a post that has only Leo in the photos, and vice versa mention Bar hanging with Leo when the photos are strictly of Bar, so why not mention he ,also, spent time with Blake this weekend ?

I ,personally, don't think it is Jared trying not to speak of Leo's private life.

Thanks for the photos and tweets :wave:. He looks great and gorgeous.

I love the way he dresses :laugh: ... simple and casual clothes. It makes me love him even more :blush: .

I've seen too many times Jared mention Leo hanging with Bar in a post that has only Leo in the photos, and vice versa mention Bar hanging with Leo when the photos are strictly of Bar, so why not mention he ,also, spent time with Blake this weekend ?

I ,personally, don't think it is Jared trying not to speak of Leo's private life.

Totally agree, oxford.

i'm sure Leo is happy about him not getting too much into his personal life lol.

But again I know what you mean hun and i've thought about it too hehe

I think Jared is a smart guy, he knew how much comments mentioning Bar would get him, so he added info about her ;)

i'm sure Leo is happy about him not getting too much into his personal life lol.

But again I know what you mean hun and i've thought about it too hehe

I think Jared is a smart guy, he knew how much comments mentioning Bar would get him, so he added info about her ;)

Honestly, I don't think that's the reason cuz for sure if he mentioned Blake, that would bring as much if not more comments than mentioning Bar.