Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I think one of the girls with him at the beach is the russian model Ane Vyalitsyna...

Other Model? I hope she's not his new girlfriend... <_<

Don't worry, she is not his new girlfriend.

French I found this article right in portuguese of a Brazilian blog that's confirming that Leo stayed with this russian model Anne, the article is saying that them don't stay apart from each other since they shared them first kiss in Ibiza. well, she is really there that girl that he's talking in one of that pics in the table! and also says that a Italian Marco Nonini invites them to a dinner in his house and that Leo and Anne don't hide their affair! don't know if it's true because don't have pics to prove, but the blogger is reliable most of the time! <_<

here's the link:

http://colunistas.ig.com.br/vivimascaro/20.../#comment-10880

I think one of the girls with him at the beach is the russian model Ane Vyalitsyna...

Other Model? I hope she's not his new girlfriend... <_<

Don't worry, she is not his new girlfriend.

French I found this article right in portuguese of a Brazilian blog that's confirming that Leo stayed with this russian model Anne, the article is saying that them don't stay apart from each other since they shared them first kiss in Ibiza. well, she is really there that girl that he's talking in one of that pics in the table! and also says that a Italian Marco Nonini invites them to a dinner in his house and that Leo and Anne don't hide their affair! don't know if it's true because don't have pics to prove, but the blogger is reliable most of the time! <_<

here's the link:

http://colunistas.ig.com.br/vivimascaro/20.../#comment-10880

It's bullshits, Leo didn't seem to interest by her at all on the pics and a blogger is never reliable. The model just thought that these rumours will help her in her career because nobody know her but if it's true Leo is really a manwh*re .

Leonardo DiCaprio relaxed shirtless on the beach in Ibiza on Sunday.

(Anne was not there :) )

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/08/10/le...io-ibiza-spain/

Just because she wasn't pictured, doesn't mean she wasn't there.... And just because she is pictured, doesn't mean they're dating.

Since several sites are guessing whether Leo is dating a new SI girl or not I think if Anne was there it would have been at least mentioned ( even if there are no photos of her ). On the other hand you are right, `just because she is pictured, doesn`t mean they`re dating`. I agree but obviously time will tell...

Just because she wasn't pictured, doesn't mean she wasn't there.... And just because she is pictured, doesn't mean they're dating.

Since several sites are guessing whether Leo is dating a new SI girl or not so I think if Anne was there it would have been at least mentioned ( even if there are no photos of her ). On the other hand you are right, `just because she is pictured, doesn`t mean they`re dating`. I agree but obviously time will tell...

I agree.

Since several sites are guessing whether Leo is dating a new SI girl or not so I think if Anne was there it would have been at least mentioned ( even if there are no photos of her ). On the other hand you are right, `just because she is pictured, doesn`t mean they`re dating`. I agree but obviously time will tell...

I agree.

I agree too... :whistle:

Les sites français traduisent juste les articles en anglais, et c'est presque la même histoire sur tous les sites, ils copient juste les uns sur les autres. Cette histoire a été inventer à partir des 2 ou 3 photos où Leo était assis à côté d'elle et sur ces photos il ne semble pas vraiment intéresser par elle et ce sont les seules photos où on les voit ensemble, le reste du temps Leo est avec ses amis.

The same article from the unreliable Sun is going around the internet saying basically the same thing. This one is one of them and there`s still no proof ( besides a `friend` as a source :cain: ) that it`s true.