Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20250661,00.html

• Also hitting the afterparty: Leonardo DiCaprio and girlfriend Bar Refaeli, who acted quite affectionate at the bash. The Revolutionary Road star also chatted up Sean Penn, who otherwise hung by the bar and talked with his Milkcrew.

they say that they are together but there are no pics of them ,no pics of bar and it is the only site which mentions bar

Why there is never pics of them ?

lol theres 2 french. Usually when its caught in act, people magazine don't put pics. they might just put pics of the first person(s) they were talking about.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20250661,00.html

• Also hitting the afterparty: Leonardo DiCaprio and girlfriend Bar Refaeli, who acted quite affectionate at the bash. The Revolutionary Road star also chatted up Sean Penn, who otherwise hung by the bar and talked with his Milkcrew.

they say that they are together but there are no pics of them ,no pics of bar and it is the only site which mentions bar

Why there is never pics of them ?

lol theres 2 french. Usually when its caught in act, people magazine don't put pics. they might just put pics of the first person(s) they were talking about.

On people.com many news are false, and if she was really there, why is it the only site which speaks about her?

On people.com many news are false, and if she was really there, why is it the only site which speaks about her?

I don't know. and i think people magazine is a reliable source.

so when they said that he was flirting with Kate boshworth , you think it's true ?

so when they said that he was flirting with Kate boshworth , you think it's true ?

sure, it was mentioned by 2 sites even though star magazine exaggerates too much.

sure, it was mentioned by 2 sites even though star magazine exaggerates too much.

Before , you said it was false and that Leo is with bar and they love each other

I find that you change often your opinion

Before , you said it was false and that Leo is with bar and they love each other

no, i did not say that. i didn't say i think it was false. and i also didn't say that leo & bar are in love. i just said that leo and bar make a cute couple. that is all.

no, i did not say that. i didn't say i think it was false. and i also didn't say that leo & bar are in love. i just said that leo and bar make a cute couple. that is all.

you say that you don't think they are in love

if they are not in love they can't be a cute couple

no i was saying that i didn't say that leo & bar are in love. I think they are in love but i didn't say it. get it?

can we please end this?

no i was saying that i didn't say that leo & bar are in love. I think they are in love but i didn't say it. get it?

can we please end this?

ok

Move over Brad Pitt, here comes Leonard DiCaprio. Leo is set to take on the role as TAG Heuer Global Ambassador — a position that Pitt has occupied for six years. Other famous ambassadors of the brand include Tiger Woods and Maria Sharapova. Based on more than just good looks, the ambassador is choosen based on the reflection of the brand’s “What Are You Made Of” campaign. “Leonardo perfectly embodies this call-to-action with his exceptional talent, extraordinary mental strength and unfettered commitment to social and environmental issues,” a TAG Heuer spokesperson tells PEOPLE. Leo will be featured in the brand’s ad campaigns starting this spring, wearing the Carrera Day-Date watch.

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2009...bal-ambassador/

Leonardo DiCaprio Will Make A Great Dad

Despite his playboy reputation, Leonardo DiCaprio is a fantastic babysitter. On December 21, he entertained best friend Tobey Maguire’s daughter, Ruby, while Tobey and his wife, Jen Meyer, did some holiday shopping. “Ruby loves her Uncle Leo, and the feeling is mutual,” says an insider, who notes that even though Tobey and Jen have a nanny, they love having Leo spend time with the 2-year-old when he can. “He reads her books, they play games and he makes her carrot snacks.” It’s good practice for Leo, because he definitely wants to be a father. “Every friend of mine who has children says the same thing — it’s the greatest thing in the world,” Leo, 34, says. “So it’s something I’m looking forward to.” Leo will have another baby to dote on when Tobey and Jen welcome their second child this summer.

http://thebosh.com/archives/2009/01/leonar...a_great_dad.php

Saw who I sincerely believe was LEONARDO DICAPRIO (i think a little new weight threw me off) sitting with beautiful woman (girlfriend?) and parental units enjoying a meal and quiet conversation at Local restaurant in Silver Lake.

http://defamer.com/5127432/hollywood-priva...onardo-dicaprio

i don't think it was Leo ( shellers24 : do you know this site? )

Leonardo DiCaprio Will Make A Great Dad

Despite his playboy reputation, Leonardo DiCaprio is a fantastic babysitter. On December 21, he entertained best friend Tobey Maguire’s daughter, Ruby, while Tobey and his wife, Jen Meyer, did some holiday shopping. “Ruby loves her Uncle Leo, and the feeling is mutual,” says an insider, who notes that even though Tobey and Jen have a nanny, they love having Leo spend time with the 2-year-old when he can. “He reads her books, they play games and he makes her carrot snacks.” It’s good practice for Leo, because he definitely wants to be a father. “Every friend of mine who has children says the same thing — it’s the greatest thing in the world,” Leo, 34, says. “So it’s something I’m looking forward to.” Leo will have another baby to dote on when Tobey and Jen welcome their second child this summer.

http://thebosh.com/archives/2009/01/leonar...a_great_dad.php

i hope he will have children soon and he will find a girlfriend

Saw who I sincerely believe was LEONARDO DICAPRIO (i think a little new weight threw me off) sitting with beautiful woman (girlfriend?) and parental units enjoying a meal and quiet conversation at Local restaurant in Silver Lake.

http://defamer.com/5127432/hollywood-priva...onardo-dicaprio

i don't think it was Leo ( shellers24 : do you know this site? )

I don't know maybe it was a person who hasn't seen him in a long time.