Bellazon

Hana Jirickova
Thumbnail

minus1

awesome!  :clap: is this her second Vogue Portugal cover in a row? 

hope she made it to VSFS!

Yeah, she was on the cover of Vogue Portugal October 2013  :clap:

And according her twitter, she is shooting a CR Fashion Book :woot:

Bad news : She is not going to be in the Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2013  :cry2: She wrote it on her twitter. I really wanted her to be there, she would be perfect for VS! Can't understand why they casted Caroline Brasch Nielsen and not Hana! :persuazn:

She is on fire! :clap:  :woot:

Upcoming:

1. Tom Ford Cosmetic Campaign

2. Victoria's Secret Commercial or Campaign

3. Juicy Couture Campaign

4. L'Oreal Campaign

5. Armani Exchange Campaign

6. Campaign shot by Peter Lindbergh

7. Vogue China Editorial

8. Vogue Spain Editorial

9. Vogue Paris Editorial

10. Probably fashion shoot for H&M again, because she used the hashtag HM in her instagram.

11. CR Fashion Book

post-83944-0-42812600-1385204476_thumb.p

She wears her denim with a hoodie and Givenchy leather jacket. Her friends call her Hanka: Hana Jirickova is the Czech born model with an empire state of mind. For us, she wore head-to-toe Céline. She’s just finished The Unbearable Lightness of Being, is listening to the Scarface soundtrack, and her sketchbook, it’s with her everywhere she goes.

I wish I dressed like... Eve (from Adam and Eve).

I feel most comfortable in... My own skin.

I felt special when I wore... Vintage Dior couture for the Carine Roitfeld party in Paris last fashion week.

The first things I reach for are... My coffee maker and iPhone (in no particular order).

I wear my denim... With my hoodies and my favourite Givenchy leather jacket.

My ultimate fashion fantasy is... Meeting John Galliano.

The designers I’m a fan of are... Riccardo Tisci and Nicolas Ghesquière.

I was spotted at... An art gallery.

Growing up I used to think... That adults have more fun.

But now I know... That is not always the case.

The most exciting place right now is... New York because I just moved there and everything is new to me.

I knew what I wanted to do... The moment I first picked up a paintbrush when I was about four-years-old.

My style influences are... Kate Moss and Blondie for their attitudes, and Audrey Hepburn for her timeless beauty.

Right now I’m obsessed with... Egon Schiele’s paintings and, to be honest, my Instagram.

The thing I remember most from my childhood was... We were a big, tight family, we didn’t have much money but we had each other. There was lots of love, lots of noise, and most importantly, lots of fun. I was the youngest child and I grew up with my two older brothers.

When I was little... All I ever wanted to be was an artist.

If I had my time over, I would not... Be too shy to talk to our President and Czech revolutionary hero Václav Havel, when I did photoshoot with him. I was star-struck and couldn’t utter a word.

The thing that surprises me is... People.

To unwind after a hard day’s work I like to... Smoke Cuban cigars.

First impressions are... Always the truest ones.

Right now, I’m listening to... The Scarface soundtrack, Bobby Womack, Chromatics and 
Daft Punk.

I couldn’t live without... My sketchbook, charcoal, and my two iPhones and Apple gadgets.

I keep fit by... Walking and swimming.

The last movie I watched was... Scarface, it’s my favourite movie. I love Al Pacino.

My favourite food is... Scrambled eggs with white truffles, steamed asparagus and grilled fish. Also fresh figs and walnuts: the best mix ever.

The last book I read was... The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera, a Czech writer.

Not many people know I... Am quite clumsy.

Russhmagazine