Bellazon

Gracie Carvalho
Thumbnail

Korravai

• 2 weeks later...

I was trying to update her thread a little so I have searched the web and her thread and here is what I realized (and what made me somehow "upset")- she used to do so much work. She was great, fantastic debut, runways in Brazil, New York, London etc, editorials in Vogue, Elle etc, commercial work, ads for the biggest names and then.... VS happened...

If you compare what she was doing in 2008-2010 and now it is like looking at different girl. Dont get me wrong. VS is good but I have impression she waists her potential. Gracie is gorgeous girl. She could be high fashion name and now it looks like she does mostly commercial work. Just dont know if it is her choice or her agency? I always say I wish her to have Magdalena Frackowiak or Doutzen Kroes type of career.

Yeah I miss seeing her working more and walking for shows like she use to. It does seem like soon as she started working for VS her work started to dramatically slow down. Don't get me wrong like I said before I love her work for VS and I know they pay pretty well, but it gets pretty old overtime when your a fan and all you see is mainly VS with other work every once in a blue moon.

It's not even the fact that I want her to go back doing just editorial work and what not but just do more and different work in general no matter if it's hf or commercial.I agree it does feel like she is sort of waisting her potential. which is sad because when she first started she was really moving in the right direction.She sort of reminded me of girls like Jac and Magdalena where she could do and balance out hf and commercial work perfectly. I still got love Gracie and am glad she is at least still getting work but I do hope she startsbranching out a little more with her one day. 

And thanks for all the adds Le Gator and Oliviaa. 

• 1 month later...