• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Its a really great show, Trey and Matt are really smart, some of them are completly off the wall, but there rest are masterpieces. I loved the Whalziak episode, I couldn't stop laughing at the end when the whale was sitting there dead on the moon :)

Hahaha yeah that one was great.

"It was funny!"

:laugh:

Have you seen the one where Cartman thinks he's dead? Haha brilliant comedy, I agree, Trey and Matt are geniuses!

Yea, when he thinks only Butters can hear him :) Butters is my favorite character <_< he reminds me of me :p

post-2633-1149019133.gif

Butters is the Best..hes really funny..its a great, funny show when theirs alot of Butters

• 1 month later...

Tom Cruise's Least Fave 'South Park' Episode Up For Emmy

LOS ANGELES (July 6, 2006) -- One of the Emmy nominees for best animated program is the episode of "South Park" that's said to have angered Tom Cruise and Isaac Hayes.

The episode called "Trapped in the Closet" implies that Cruise is gay and makes fun of Scientology.

Cruise's fellow Scientologist Isaac Hayes reportedly quit because he was upset with the episode. And when it came time to rerun it, Cruise allegedly called Comedy Central and demanded that it be pulled. It was, even though Cruise's people denied he asked for it.