Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

Thanks Juno!

I love Barbara in this show, her look, her walk, everthing!

And in this show I don't mind at all that she is not as thin and tall and 'willowy' as the other models.

i noticed that she's not the only "short" girl in that show...

by the way...castlebaljac could be the designer she spoke about...he probably has no problem having shorter models in his shows. winner of austrias next topmodel 2 aylin kösetürk will run for him at paris fashion week. and she's only 172 cm!

by the way...castlebaljac could be the designer she spoke about...he probably has no problem having shorter models in his shows. winner of austrias next topmodel 2 aylin koesetuerk will run for him at paris fashion week. and she's only 172 cm!

Yeah!! Castelbajac!! :) http://twitter.com/jcdeCastelbajac

may be, we will see :) :)

I am really happy about this spot, that Barbara got this job in a 'real' casting situation and in New York of all places!

Thanks Snuffy for the wonderful screenshots. Barbara's charisma :heart:

When someone is updating FMD as Juno asks (which would be nice) please do it correctly with the name of the mascara etc. as Maybelline has more exclusive mascara brands (and there I think the model who has the campaign is Julia Stegner) and I feel it is so bad if there is exaggerated and incorrect updating. Barbara doesn't need this and it is more damaging than anything.

I put the link to the spot in here: thanks to Barbara and the Fanpage :wave: