Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

:shock:

20.02.2010 | Berlinale

Die letzen Tage war ich in Berlin zu den internationalen Filmfestspielen. Dort habe ich einige tolle Events besuch und viele interessante Menschen getroffen. In einem Lokal wurde ich dann noch direkt von einem großartigen Designer 'entdeckt' und gleich am nächsten Tag zu einem Casting/Kleider-Fitting für die Pariser Fashionweek eingeladen! Das Fitting lief super und jetzt heißt es Daumen drücken, dass alles klappt! :-)

...speechless..

Wow, I am speechless too...

And more news:In der Zeit nach der Fashionweek, die dieses Jahr besonders erfolgreich für mich verlaufen ist, hatte ich einige Termine in München und konnte das mit ein bisschen freier Zeit in meiner Heimat verbinden. Dann ging es auch schon direkt weiter für 2 Tage nach Kapstadt für Fernseh- und Fotoaufnahmen und zurück nach Deutschland zur Verleihung der Goldenen Kamera, für die ich von Valentino ein traumhaft schönes Kleid bekam!

TV and photoshooting in Kapstadt...

Oh I wish we knew about all this outstanding work. The list is growing and growing. I am soo curious.

And (a chance for?)Paris Fashionweek is simply great!

I have no idea Zotti....

All I know is that Barbara's career is always developing in an unusual and different way....

If she has this chance it is simply great! And after the way she looked for Kaviar Gauche I think everything is possible even if she doesn't fit a size 2 (no idea about that). But she said the fitting went well so we can hope the designer's wish prevails, can't we?

Oh yeah, that could change everything. We can only presume what had happened during that casting/fitting. Maybe they gave her the time until the beginning of the Pret a Porter shows to loose a few pounds or she will wear "comfortable" outfits. (I was shocked when I read that Coco Rocha is too fat - she has a size 4 - for the runway)

I am extremly excited and curious..